Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
honestabe;1458582 said:
you want a more reliable engine

you want a cleaner engine bay with much less clutter

you want a better designed motor

you blow your stock twins

you love the 7M vs. 1JZ/2JZ war

you love to flip 7M owners shit :D

You have over 2000 posts and the longest build thread in history and still don't know where the cam angle sensor plugs are.:sarcasm::kickinthenuts:
sorry had to do it adam

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
OneJoeZee;1458596 said:
7M sucks, because I don't know how to take care of it.

:naughty:

Fixed.

or have a 1J and always say how much the 7M sucks to try and better yourself or make you look better.
...if you n

Don't blame the 7M, blame the owner. Most cases in therapy it is not you it's them, but in this case it's the opposite. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mc_h;1458599 said:
What sucks, is people spending thousands doing a 1J swap when a 60-1 ct 7M would mop the floor with it all day long

There's no room for dispute on that. None at all. :p

It's funny you mention the word mop since you have to keep one handy for all of the green stuff that bubbles from between the head and block.........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Right now it's mostly business in the front since the party in the back has been gone for about fifteen years. I have been thinking about growing it out again, but only because it makes me look really really sexy DRIVING my supra with the top out. I know you 7m guys don't get to do much driving............:evil2:

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
...The words "stroked" and "Torque" make you feel queasy.

Also...

...you are accused of having an SR20 under the hood

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1458633 said:
Right now it's mostly business in the front since the party in the back has been gone for about fifteen years. I have been thinking about growing it out again, but only because it makes me look really really sexy DRIVING my supra with the top out. I know you 7m guys don't get to do much driving............:evil2:

I'm willing to bet, I put just as much mileage on my Supra and did it faster than you too. ;)

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
What's the big deal, I just hate torque...

And I bought a NA and wanted to go JZ from the start, just didn't know when it would happen.

And you might be a 1jz owner, if you own a TTr.

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Regardless of what motor you have if you don't know how to fix it, then it won't do what you want it to do. 7M is for some Who "KNOWS" how to build cars. I don't know thats why I have a Poopra that poops from one parking spot to the other. This is why I am gonna go to school.