You guys ever have those friends that...

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Girls like assholes it's as common as civics on the interstate, if she likes shit like that she deserves him, 10 years from now you can laugh at her when shes getting beat all the time and they live in a trailer park and watch nothing but 8 mile on TBS, LMAO

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Ya i got a few, i go with it and egg them on until they look like the arrogant assholes they are.

"dude im badass, im pretty much buff, im pretty much a badass"

"ya dude, your pretty BADASS, show everyone how buff you are"

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
yup...I know a LOT of guys that do that. I don't need the pussy but it really sucks since you miss out on decent conversation and a good night when you're friends won't SHUT THE FUCK UP!

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I always seem to have the one douchebag friend that does do that, but I never really hang out with him anyways, because that's happened more then a few times (most of the time it backfires when the girls hear he has a Civic and I have a Supra :dunno:).

SupraDerk said:
I'll usually let the douche bag friend act like that (it almost never works out in their favor) unless he calls me out, then it's on. But most times I ignore the girls me and my friends go out with or meet, yet end up being the one that catches their attention :)
Yeah, the girls always seem to like the shy and quiet ones, at least when the few times I've hung out with groups.

-Matt

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Matt, your new sig makes me want to go on a killing spreee. I can't stand to see that done to your car.............:3d_frown:

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
I've had people act like that around me. One time someone made the mistake of making me look like a bad friend. On one hand, I kind of contradicted my argument against that when he took a shot to the nose. On the other hand, the whiplash effect I enforced immediately ended our friendship, so I consider it a win-win situation. :D

I'm quite the pacifist, really.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ret said:
I've had people act like that around me. One time someone made the mistake of making me look like a bad friend. On one hand, I kind of contradicted my argument against that when he took a shot to the nose. On the other hand, the whiplash effect I enforced immediately ended our friendship, so I consider it a win-win situation. :D

I'm quite the pugilist, really.

Fixed..............:biglaugh: