You guys ever have those friends that...

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
When they are around chicks or girls they want to impress...they keep talking shit about their friends in front of them.

you know what i mean? Like say youre with 4 of your buddies and 4 girls come up..theres that one friend that suddenly becomes a fuckin prick and talks all high and mighty like hes the leader of the group..then proceeds to talk shit about his friends to establish that "alpha male" status in front of a girl.

i encountered that scenario last night and it was downright pathetic. Most of me wanted to call him out on his bluff then punch him in the nose till it bled so hed get the point, then part of me was just like "whtaever, let him play his stupid ass game, im still getting pussy tonight anyway".

i dunno...just fuckin stupid..then he asks why we are all mad at him the next day like a fuckin idiot. man, some people are just so goddamn dumb for their own good.

Last edited:

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
May 16, 2005
Vernon Hills, IL
I ran into this problem tha other night at a pool hall. I was with this girl i'm kickin it with, and 3 other buddies, one of them tried telling her about my car and how he was tha reason i got in2 supras and bla bla bla then he started bragging about the amount of weight he pushes....I don't settle easily, i confront people infront of people if need be...so i called him out on everything, and pretty much wiped the floor with his face...he left quietly, and hasn't talked 2 me since :)

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
That's one form of one-upping, a subsection of "cock-blocking" and it is a punishable offense as stated in the official man's guidebook.

He should be demoted to bitch status until punishment is served, at which time he shall serve a probationary period of one week. If no further offenses are visited, promotion to man status is allowed.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
I tend to just ignore them for the most part... After all, I get the most girls out of the group of my friends so.... I know the bad-ass persona doesn't really float with the type of chick I want to take home anyways.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I'll usually let the douche bag friend act like that (it almost never works out in their favor) unless he calls me out, then it's on. But most times I ignore the girls me and my friends go out with or meet, yet end up being the one that catches their attention :)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
some kid was pulling that shit on my girlfriend of 5 years, so i picked him up, tossed him on the pool table and told his to watch him mouth. It didnt really work, but then my buddys brother had enough and gave him something of a beating.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
when it hapens again,take him aside and tell him that his comments hurt your feelings and you would be appreciative if he would stop,he's gonna respond with,'yeah,like the fuck i will!",THEN break and bloody his nose. alpha male got his nose smacked