You Crazy Canadians And..

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
Unfortunately the dumb minority has given the rest of Vancouver/Canada a terrible image. It's terrible what happened down town, but it was great to hear there were thousands of volenteers out early this morning helping with the clean up. Difference between 94 and 11 technology. Every one old enough to talk on the phone didn't have a 5.0+mega pixle camera sitting in their pockets and with all the photos and videos captured I hope they get every single one of those involved with the riot.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
LOL. I think when that happened with the lakers in downtown LA then ended arresting a lot of people afterwards.

I forget where it was but i read this crazy story about some canucks fan coming to portland and getting wastwed after a game and then meeting the owner and getting free box seats when he made it home. Might have been on here actually.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Not this year, was a few years ago. I think the first season in the 3 peat or something like that.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
WTF??? I guess people just want to see shit get fucked up. And no one wants to clean. lol.

simon

Nov 26, 2009
Joliette,provc. of Québec
I know it doesn't look good. What we had in Montréal last season or the year before, after a firt heat victory is not for the same reason but the outcome was. I'm not proud of it ether. But the streets were full of hockey fans during the game and there was how many rioters, and by-standers?

Got only good thing to say about every cityzens that came to clean up after a bunch broker. And I'm ready to bet there was a lot of hockey fans in that bunch too...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Poodles;1724471 said:
The guy kissing the chick is a hero man. That's a memory that will last for a lifetime :rofl:

riot34.jpg

You mean this guy? No shit... Talk about ROMANCE! :D

I hear you crazy Canadians do this sort of thing whenever Metallica calls off shows on account of singers being (literally) on fire...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Nice pic... but the back story shows it in a totally different light.

Evidently she was crying and terrified, and I don't think they were actually kissing at all, due to the noise he was shouting reassurance close to her ear so she could hear.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I'd believe that, nobody in their right mind would be making out with that sort of insanity going on all around...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
GrimJack;1724544 said:
Nice pic... but the back story shows it in a totally different light.

Evidently she was crying and terrified, and I don't think they were actually kissing at all, due to the noise he was shouting reassurance close to her ear so she could hear.

yea agreed i seen like 5 cars destroyed...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
They were definately kissing. He was doing it to calm her down as they got caught between the rioters and the police and she got knocked down.