Yay to XBOX.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
this is going to be the 4th xbox 360 im going to get...it hit me with the 3 red lights, and the people there at microsoft support center are stumpted...i think i hit a new record with having gone through 3 xboxes, haha. well the box for repairs will be in on monday *so they say*. but oh well, i just want them to send me a new xbox from the second wave!!! the guy told me that if the one they send me fails too, then they are going to take it to a "different" route. probably meaning...i dunno, but thats the news maniacs!

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
That "different" route means they're gonna stop fixing you broke xbox's and tell you to just buy another one ;).

Buy one of those axxis intercoolers for the 360, it helped my cousin's out a lot with the glitching up (if that's one of your problems you've been having).

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
That would be nice. They're going to have the 65nm chip instead of the 90. That should make things run much cooler. It would be great if they shipped you one of those.

My launch 360 is still going strong. I've always kept mine well ventilated and also kept the power brick rather far away from the 360 itself and well ventilated as well.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Im thinking about getting anew one. Sometimes mine wont turn on right.

It usually takes me 3 or 4 times to get it to turn on and display picture. WTFZ

How long is your turnaround time?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
my launch 360 died a month ago and they were gonna charge me $130 to get it fixed, but i held off just until I heard they extended the warantee for launch units. Now it's getting fixed for free. Hopefully it will be back next week. Haven't played a game in so long...