Yay to XBOX.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
well...they didn't even bother fixing it. they just gave me a new one. but at least it's here! going to be weird firing it up and perusing Live again.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
well...you are supposed to send the box with out the HDD and other peripherals just the console itself...unless theres a problem with your HDD then you send that in as well...anyways i dont even think i got my box today...bastards.

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
ok so your box gets the lights of death...you send it in, and the give a you another one. thats all they do, everytime it fucks up they send you a different one. just make sure you save the serial number for all of the ones they send.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Mkay.

My problem is odd I tink I poseted a while back but sometimes the console wont turn on and display stuff the first time(even second or third) time I power it up. Ive gotten the red lights quite a few times.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Will be done. Now everytime youve sent yours in is it just the console or do they request the power brick and component cables as well?

Ill find this all out tomrrow but I would like to know now lol

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
Squid699 said:
well...they didn't even bother fixing it. they just gave me a new one. but at least it's here! going to be weird firing it up and perusing Live again.

if you have a problem like i did, because my first one always signed me in...just change the settings to auto sign in, i cant believe it took me 2 xboxes to figure that out...anyways i checked to see if i got the box today, and NOTHING! assholes...oh well as long as i get another one of these babys.

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
HellsLegion said:
Will be done. Now everytime youve sent yours in is it just the console or do they request the power brick and component cables as well?

Ill find this all out tomrrow but I would like to know now lol

lol, the instructions that are included with the shipping box tell you to ship the console itself, no other peripherals unless they have told you to do so over the phone. but its just the console that they ask for, no HDD or games inside, unless it got jammed with the game inside.