y wont she start help ASAP!!!!

89supramk3

Feb 1, 2006
arlington tx
:evil2: :3d_frown: all it does is crank and crank all day it will sputter and catch but most of the time it cranks. then if you crank it for to long it flods its self out becaues u smell the gas fumes real bad out of the exauast not strong but faint. iv'e bot new spark plug wiers theres a new distributer cap there spark and the fule meter works.............let me know whats wrong............when u crank it know it sounds like theres no spark plug put in u will here miss like there compresion is leaking out but im not sure whats wrong with her need to know asap

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I would not say it is definately a fuel issue. From what you say about the "miss like there compresion is leaking out" Check the timing belt to see if it has jumped a tooth or if it is broken and you do not have compression.

Did this all start after you changed the plugs, wires and distributor?? If so, I would also double check to make sure you have the wires in the correct order and the distributor in the correct position. Check to see if you have spark and go from there.

Last edited:

RIPDOTCOM

May 22, 2005
Tallahassee, FL
Check the Cat. i swear, I beat my damn head against the wall fo rthe past week trying to figure it out and the cat was clogged so bad the car wouldnt start. Runs like a champ now.