WTF IS THIS a $100 million dollar supra???

bovvinsuprahiro

Jul 12, 2008
Lincoln, ne
buckshotglass;1263074 said:
He is trying to avoid the completed listing fee... why is this in the build up/ gallery?

lol my bad i do that sometimes i was reading something in here at the same time then saw that a posted with out backing out all the way. is there a way to move it?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Texas plates, sold in Missouri, tuned by SP in Illinois, and buyer is pulling some trickery with EBay. I can't put my finger on it, but something seems fishy.

bishop40k

Feb 9, 2008
Lafayete, IN
I think it was either a scammer bidding it up (hit up right under his reserve and then used another account to max it out), OR he got people to super-bid it to get ebay to pull it off.

bovvinsuprahiro

Jul 12, 2008
Lincoln, ne
oh i c i had dicks like this that is way ebay is crap now. I remember when ebay started you could get good deals on used things but now it is all new buy it now cheap shit or people fucking e snipe and screw you on bids.

RoadRaceMK3

Corner Speed > Trap Speed
Feb 26, 2009
Tempe, AZ
bovvinsuprahiro;1263117 said:
oh i c i had dicks like this that is way ebay is crap now. I remember when ebay started you could get good deals on used things but now it is all new buy it now cheap shit or people fucking e snipe and screw you on bids.

You can still find good deals, but you gotta do a lot of research on the seller to make sure it's legit. I have to admit ebay has gone down hill a long ways, but I think it's also come up some from about 3 years ago. It had gotten really bad for a while.:nono: