WTF is Bitron 4 Real?

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Ok. I understand doing the "no oil" test on a car thats about to get crushed. But you actually had customers do this to their daily driver? Sounds crazy. Once this stuff is added how long before you have to add more? I remeber the DURA LUBE / ZMAX / SLICK 50 and all the others, I never used them. I dont think I want to try anything on my engine that is working fine now. But I will keep reading. If Koulee is still happy a few months from now and nothing exploded on him I think you will get some more supra customers. I may get some to put in a pick up we use as a spare car. Its beat to all hell so it cant hurt it. You should post what it would cost to treat 1 car. And whats the stuff called that kept the tire from going flat?

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
The Tire Safety Solution is listed on the order page with some videos about the install. Takes about 15 minutes to install. At the office they have a demo tire on a display rack that has been punctured about 100 times with a poker. There's also a video of a cop shooting the tire on a cop cruiser and it drives away without going flat. They then drive over lots of nails and show the bullet inside the tire after. This video is so cool! mms://stream.yourgalaxy.com/bitron/TSSDemo.wmv

Yes, some people take risks running low on oil with their cars and get away with it, and sometime's it's the wife driving the car who is oblivious to the low oil light :)

The lube products are good for 10,000 miles but it is cheap anough to add one bottle ($20) in with each oil change.

Your truck will probably love it. For some reason, truck owners seems to report the best results.

To fully do the entire drivetrain on a Supra for up to 10,000 miles and 6 tanks of gas costs around $100. A one car pack comes with extra oil and fuel products.

JMDigital said:
Ok. I understand doing the "no oil" test on a car thats about to get crushed. But you actually had customers do this to their daily driver? Sounds crazy. Once this stuff is added how long before you have to add more? I remeber the DURA LUBE / ZMAX / SLICK 50 and all the others, I never used them. I dont think I want to try anything on my engine that is working fine now. But I will keep reading. If Koulee is still happy a few months from now and nothing exploded on him I think you will get some more supra customers. I may get some to put in a pick up we use as a spare car. Its beat to all hell so it cant hurt it. You should post what it would cost to treat 1 car. And whats the stuff called that kept the tire from going flat?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I don't really know if the video is conclusive evidence enough. Looks good enough for me however, that I will be trying this in my Supra soon.:icon_bigg At the very least, what's a little added protection going to hurt in a 7M?!:biglaugh:

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Just for your guys' interest they also just released a product that allows you to wash your car without water, while polishing and adding a high-tech protective coat(guarateend not to scratch too). The paint can be super dirty and using this stuff will not scratch it. Perfect for car shows, meets, and great for people in apartments, etc.http://echo.bitronglobal.biz/triwash.html
The demo video on this page sucks and I plan to make a better one of my own with high-res and closeups. I'll do the video on my widebody Mk3 when I get the new cherry paint :) This stuff really does work like they say.

They also just came out with a grease that performs just as well as the other lube products. I'll be doing all the U-joints and ball joints I can with this stuff. If only they had it in the 90's, my steering wouldn't have so much play. http://echo.bitronglobal.biz/complexgrease.html

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I'll try it, I havent read all these posts but if anyone did say they tried it already let me know, Ill order some next week when I put my engine back together.

I spun a rod, bc of oil, I will try this.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
tekdeus said:
Your truck will probably love it. For some reason, truck owners seems to report the best results.
To fully do the entire drivetrain on a Supra for up to 10,000 miles and 6 tanks of gas costs around $100. A one car pack comes with extra oil and fuel products.

Truck owners get best results because truck owners beat the crap out of their trucks! haha. It is truly a work truck, we use it to clean up friends and familys houses or pick up stuff from home depot. We renovate and sell houses on the side so this truck has seen better days..

Well I will give it a shot if it keeps the truck going I may get some for the supra. I am still not wanting to add something to the supra, its running so good right now.