WTB clear front marker lights!

Wilcox

Jan 23, 2013
Great Falls Montana
ive been seeing alot of supra's with the clear/chrome ish front marker lights and i really like the way they look. i dont know where to find any for a reasonable price. so if anyone has a set they would like to let go that woudl be great!

thanks, wilcox

Wilcox

Jan 23, 2013
Great Falls Montana
no what i need to find is cheaper lights, they have thses forums for a reason and that is to share and colaborate ideas and knowledge. all i did was ask a simple question.....

Wilcox

Jan 23, 2013
Great Falls Montana
ok then i guess ill just have to wait till i get the money to buy them. and for the record the only word i misspelled was "these" and that was a typing error. i was just thinking that 60 dollars was expensive because i can get new headlights at orielys for 16 dollars a piece, so conversly 60 for some little turn signals is expensive, but i guess not.

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Manufacturing economics is something you would do well to understand. There is a big difference between a part that is generic and applies to millions of vehicles versus a part that is unique to a particular vehicle, especially mk3 supra which had pretty small production run numbers, and is shrinking steadily with every part out. The non-recurring engineering expenses for a run of custom parts gets divided by the total number of parts made, and for these turn signals that is a pretty small number, so the price is higher.

By the way, a single stock turn signal housing sells for $63.93 from the dealer, so the ebay ones are actually pretty fairly priced.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Wilcox;1914913 said:
... and for the record the only word i misspelled was "these" and that was a typing error.

PS-
Might wanna ask "momy and dady" if you need a different English teacher.
...just say'in...

C'mon.
You left yourself open for that.
:)

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
Wilcox;1914913 said:
ok then i guess ill just have to wait till i get the money to buy them. and for the record the only word i misspelled was "these" and that was a typing error. i was just thinking that 60 dollars was expensive because i can get new headlights at orielys for 16 dollars a piece, so conversly 60 for some little turn signals is expensive, but i guess not.

the headlights are one of the few inexpensive items that we can get for our cars.