WTB 87-92 automatic supra shell/rolling chassis

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
Calgary/Brooks, Alberta Canada
hey there,

as the title states im looking for any 87-92 supra shell or rolling chassis, perferably to be automatic (shifter, wiring, dash, pedals, etc etc) this can also be a supra thats got a blown/HIGH mileage engine and/or transmission. id also perfer it to have the diff, driveshaft and most of its interior (leather/cloth can be faded/damaged, steering wheel can be gone). the tires and rims can be shit, perhaps just enough to sit on a trailer and in a shop while swappage happens.

the whole point of this is for my 1jz automatic swap. i originally planned to put this into my 88 turbo auto, but some recent events have forced me to change my plans, as that is my only car and i need a daily for the rest of this summer.

if your snickering about the auto, my primary focus was on some drag racing and to be kind of different, as 1jz autos arent done very often at all.

my price range is anywhere from 400-1500 dollars ballpark and my area of interest is anywhere in alberta of course, but i can also do southern saskatchwan, eastern BC and possibly perhaps western manitoba. ill keep an open mind.

also if you have a car thats 5 speed and say, have the automatic stuff i would require and would include that in the sale, let me know as well.

alberta, south sask and east BC are possible for pickup, anywhere else would probably require some sort of economical shipping.

thanks all, if you have, see or know of anything like this, let me know ASAP, id greatly appreciate it.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Good luck finding a shell bro. I bet you'll get an auto car easy, they go for the least dough, don't forget to check autotrader and like I already said, the auto's will let you bring the price way down, so you'll get a good car for cheaper.

Oh one last thing; 5spd forever!!!!!:biglaugh:
ERIC