Wow

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Cali aint representing to well, :nono: how can this be? Are you telling me we don't have any nice Supras out here? :aigo: We probably have the best, cleanest. fastest, and least rusted cars in the country. Somebody needs to get something going in socal...a meet or a run or something cause this is just sad. Anybody got any ideas? C'MON PEOPLE!!! :icon_mad:

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
SP 7M said:
Suprabad-SoCal Supras has a lot of meets and such. Aren't you a member there?
:icon_conf

I hate to say it, but no I'm not. In fact, I dont know much about them...ok, you got me...I've never even heard of them. What's the deal?
(flame suit on)

empera said:
supramania, in general, isnt really representin as much as it should..

I dunno, I like this website better then the rest. Couldn't really tell you why, I like it best, but I do (sort of like my Supra).

Last edited:

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
suprabad said:
I hate to say it, but no I'm not. In fact, I dont know much about them...ok, you got me...I've never even heard of them. What's the deal?
(flame suit on)
Another bold statement.

Hey dude, just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean you need a flame suit. The address is www.socalsupras.com. I haven't been there in a little while, but they have meets pretty often. Have fun.

Once I move back to CA next September I'll be going to some of them as well.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
SP 7M said:
Another bold statement.

Hey dude, just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean you need a flame suit. The address is www.socalsupras.com. I haven't been there in a little while, but they have meets pretty often. Have fun.

Once I move back to CA next September I'll be going to some of them as well.

Thanks for the info sp 7m. Just curious where in ca are you from? Also, is that you in the picture? (i.e. crazy metal head w/ what looks like some kind of schecter explorer hi-bred? Anyway, thats a cool guitar. } If so, I assume your on tour.

Socal supras has alot of meets? Cool I'll check it out.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Suprabad-I'm originally from Orange, CA, but I lived most of my life in MI-since my parents are originally from there. They've lived in Oceanside for a little over three years now so I consider CA home again. My squadron is based out of HI, but I'm just about to wrap up a deployment in Okinawa. My wife is also from CA and we're moving back to the OC/SD area when I get out of the military next Septemeber.

My sig is a pic of the late, great Dimebag Darrell-formerly of Pantera (favorite band) and Damageplan (not my cup of tea). He has his own signiature series of guitars from Dean.

Schecter? I think not. ;) I've only seen them sponsoring a bunch of guitar players from shitty bands.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
SP 7M said:
My sig is a pic of the late, great Dimebag Darrell-formerly of Pantera (favorite band) and Damageplan (not my cup of tea). He has his own signiature series of guitars from Dean.

Schecter? I think not. ;) I've only seen them sponsoring a bunch of guitar players from shitty bands.

Sorry for the schecter remark. Frankly, I like classic electrics (es335's, strats, tele's, gretch country gentleman's..you get the idea) and really wouldn't know a schecter from a washburn from one of those Gene Simmons head chopper offer basses.

Pantera yeah...I'm not in a complete vaccuum. Didn't they do a version of a black sabbath song? I believe Ozzie sang on that one. NIB? Can't really remember. But I recall liking what I've heard of panterra.

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight on that whole schecter thing. I really didn't know what the hell I was talking about. LOL

Be Safe

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
suprabad said:
Sorry for the schecter remark. Frankly, I like classic electrics (es335's, strats, tele's, gretch country gentleman's..you get the idea) and really wouldn't know a schecter from a washburn from one of those Gene Simmons head chopper offer basses.

Pantera yeah...I'm not in a complete vaccuum. Didn't they do a version of a black sabbath song? I believe Ozzie sang on that one. NIB? Can't really remember. But I recall liking what I've heard of panterra.

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight on that whole schecter thing. I really didn't know what the hell I was talking about. LOL

Be Safe
No big deal on the Shecter comment. Now you know. I'm into classic guitars, too-Gibson Les Pauls, the Strat shape (not overly Fender), Gibson SG, etc., but I think the Telecaster is fugly.

Pantera re-did "Planet Caravan" on the Far Beyond Driven album. I'm hard to please on re-makes, but they did a damn good job of it. Phil Anselmo of Pantera worked the vox quite nicely. They've also covered "Hole in the Sky," which I'm unsure as to whether I've heard it or not.

I'm always safe. Thanks, though.

smithjd

Dec 2, 2005
San Diego
How is it going people? I am new to supramania. Just picked up and started on an 88 supra with a 1JZ swap. HKS 3" downpipe, JDM twin turbo engine, bellhousing, JDM auto transmission, extended JDM wiring harness, JDM ECU, JDM coil, Engine mounts, JDM body subframe, HKS downpipe, and drive shaft. Does that sound like I got a good deal for 2g?
email me at jdsmith1@nmcsd.med.navy.mil