wow, where do I begin!!???

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
I went to the "races" tonight and man, never lost. Thats all I can say.

1st race was verses some guy he knew he was going to lose (honda civic)-killed

next race I kinda nosed into with 3 other hondas, One was quick through 1st gear (while I was spinnin tires) then he was left with all the rest.

Then we moved to a different spot and I raced a prelude and gave him a headstart (which was when he shifted to second) and I killed him....

last, I raced a integra with a GSR swap (VTEC) and the guy doin the arm thing to start the race didnt make it clear, so I jumped the line.... then rolled to wait for the other guy, when he got past me I floored it and it took a little while to get goin past him, but I did. He had momentum on me since I let him catch up.

And did I forget to mention I have 2 kicker tens in the trunk (HEAVY) myself, my girlfriend, and my buddy in the back.

This was also on dead streets also, nobody uses them, only truckers. The place where we race at is like a buisiness district, so its dead at night.

Should I consider these hondas kills?? the GSR was pretty quick, nice guy too.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
PimpiNJ253 said:
Should I consider these hondas kills?? the GSR was pretty quick, nice guy too.

Racing a honda civic is like fighting a queer. You have nothing to win and everything to lose. You're suppose to win, so when you do you can't count it, but IF you lose, then you have to move to another state.............sorry Pimpin, I dont' make the rules I just pass them along to other people................:biglaugh:

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Nice Kills, they count:biglaugh:

suprahero said:
Racing a honda civic is like fighting a queer. You have nothing to win and everything to lose. You're suppose to win, so when you do you can't count it, but IF you lose, then you have to move to another state.............sorry Pimpin, I dont' make the rules I just pass them along to other people................:biglaugh:

i believe this only applies if your a turbo supra, i got walked by a civic a while back, not a good feeling :(

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
haha i know exactly where you were racing, i thought they were cracking down on the racing and gathering spots on east valley hway? I need to drive arround down there more, sometimes its fun just to wach.

those kills count i geuss but after a while ya gotta move on to bigger game 4banger family car vs 6cyl gt isnt much of a fight, but im wondering is that your car thats been on craigslist with "a ton of pics"

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on guys, don't tease him like that. You know he can't count those killz. You're just trying to make him feel better................;)

Sorry about that non turbo thing Fuzz. You need to start that NA-T swap pretty soon.................lol

Pimpin, you know I've got nothing but love for you, and if you want to count them as kills then I guess I'll have to let you....................know that there's no way in hell you can do it................:evil2:

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
PimpiNJ253 said:
haha omg, I am kind of lost. No way in hell I can do it? Be more specific plz.... hahha
damn and to think i went down to portland and checked out their races instead. it was lame down there I left early because the guys at the meeting stop where all reving a burning out just asking to get found

85?

600hpFTW
Dec 21, 2005
Hawaii for 4years
suprahero said:

Well put, now if it was boosted and you won then it would be something to talk about.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
PimpiNJ253 said:
haha omg, I am kind of lost. No way in hell I can do it? Be more specific plz.... hahha

If you can call it a kill and still sleep good at night then yes you can do it, but I would seriously reevaluate my life and my goals.................;)