Would like to see a running 2jz in person, Hampton Roads

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Anyone with a running 2jz supra or lexus that I can have a close look at? I'm trying to figure out this leak and its bugging me. I'm about to go take a look right now.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I have found that the best idea is to go ahead and take the block and head to Abacus. They quoted me a killer price on checking them and decking as necessary. I am also having the block hot tanked. I'm going to leave the wrist pins and pistons together, but possibly replace the rings. I am more comfortable with this than I was before, which is why I didn't do it in the first place. I say f*ck it. SHE WILL RUN! I WILL see this build through. Smack me if I mention selling her again.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Well, she's gone. I have running 1979 350 Nova instead lol I got to keep the T70 and sold the avcr to Joe. The greddy full auto timer is up for sale too. Plus all my extra non-swap related parts. Now time to fix up the nova and trade for a running 7m turbo supra!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
WHAT, :wtf: Im confused:1zhelp:.... You could have traded you car for a stock running 7m Supra. I would have traded that thing for a stock 7mgte 5speed in a heartbeat... way before I traded for a NOVA:3d_frown:

Then your gonna try and trade it later for another 7m. I hope the MODs put you on punishment for a week LOL!

Meet me at my range tomorrow at 0800 im gonna let the new recruits shoot at you :bigun2:, they usually miss there targets so you might get lucky!

I just hope its not a 4 door NOVA then im really gonna get in your ass.

Last edited:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
It's a 2 door. And I would've traded my 2jz for a running nice turbo Supra, but who would trade for a needs work and disassembled 2jz project?

The nova is in the for sale section.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Nghty89;1377486 said:
It's a 2 door. And I would've traded my 2jz for a running nice turbo Supra, but who would trade for a needs work and disassembled 2jz project?

The nova is in the for sale section.

People buy un finished projects all the time... Its not like you didn't have all the parts. Someone else might have wanted to go a little further than you did... but hey, to each his own!

Does the Nova even run?

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
soundslikesemi87;1377732 said:
Haha my car made him poop his panties...:wiggle:

Glenn your cars awsome but this isn't about you. We have a serious problem on our hands w/ this London guy :3d_frown:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Okay I just saw the Nova :3d_frown:eek:n the for sale board... London Im putting you on punishment for a month. I want you to go sit in the corner and think about what you just did :3d_frown:.... And you haven't even had the car for a day and its already for sale... LOL!

Theres a dude in MD thats selling a already swapped running 1jz for $5k obo. You could have easily sold your project Supra for $3500 or so. Im sure that dude would have took a little over $4k if you had money in hand...

Last edited: