Worst Smell out of a Supra?

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
I used to think anti-freeze burn off was the worst but today my MA70 let loose a new oder.

To recreate this at home use my materials in exact proportions.

1 part windshield washer fluid
1 part "windshield washer fluid" (replace with blue dyed plant food)

marinate in windshield washer resivor for 6 months + (personal tastes may vary)

attempt to clean windshield on 90+ degree day with built in washers.

gear oil ain't got nothing on this! using simple green, bleach and a hose to help clean this out. after 30 mins still stinks!

and yes im bored!:biglaugh:

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
ohhh right i think ive smelt that before.was in my transit van driving along at work. talking to the lads. went to wash the windshield and the smell came. all stagnant water and stuff. My mate was hanging out the window whiteying haha. i had to siphon the stuff out. it was all green and minging. then bleach and then flush it through a few times to get rid of it.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
why go threw all that when you could just take a dump on the exhaust mani....that should give you instant satisfaction if stink is what floats your boat....

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I know how that smells..

I was changing my air filter, and for no logical reason, I opened up the filler cap for the windshield washer fluid reservoir, and took a big sniff, and started gagging...

can't say I didn't deserve it..

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
Parents leave their windshield washer fluid (all car stuff really) on a shelf above the horticulture stuff. Dad just happens to reuse the washer fluid bottles for plant food.

hilarity did not ensue....

as for the numbers those are more than 2 years old before I went FFIM and alot of the other little bolt-ons. I really need to get the car tuned/dyno and head back out to the track but I guess that's what happens when you graduate college.... no time to play with the toys any more :(

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Worst smell would be giving three buddies a ride home after all you can eat chili night at the chili barn downtown.

Luckily the lingering fregrance of hot sauce flatulance doesn't stay around for too many weeks after...

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
"I was changing my air filter, and for no logical reason, I opened up the filler cap for the windshield washer fluid reservoir, and took a big sniff, and started gagging..."

I picture that video of that monkey that sticks its finger up its butt and then smells it lol