Words cannot express the disdain i feel right now...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Sadly they do have a point that healthy food is more expensive than processed garbage food these days.

Other than that, it's quite obvious they're taking in way too many calories, even though they might have a genetic disposition to being fat, it doesn't account for them just being lazy fucks...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Poodles;1623769 said:
Sadly they do have a point that healthy food is more expensive than processed garbage food these days.

OTOH, I truly think that food is too cheap to begin with -- do away with all these subsidies. Make people pay for what this food is worth and then maybe they wouldn't eat so goddamn much of it (cheap shit's all those corn products... guess what crop gets all the subsidies?)

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
Oddly enough I find the same thing kai, I rarely have fast food these days because its cheaper to make the same ammount of food at home.

I mean I can buy 2 nights worth of steaks for $5, why would I buy 1 whopper meal for like $7?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Fuck no, I wouldn't want to burn down their house. I'd hire a drill sergeant and a camera crew. Every week I'd put the best 60 minutes on youtube, and sell advertising space to gyms and healthy foods manufacturing. I'd be an internet sensation in a month, and filthy stinking rich in half a year.

Kai's Better Half

Sep 18, 2010
Guernsey
Oh my gosh, this is beyond ridiculous, I mean sure I might be a little round the edges myself, but that doesn't stop me trying my damn hardest to find a job these days. (even though it is hard but I will not give up!)

This is the purest, lowest form of laziness and in my opinion is even worse than chavvy teenagers claiming benefits for their drug/drinks/whatever habit.

GO ON A FUCKING DIET AND WORK!

grrr........ Honestly I think society is going down the drain...

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I couldn't read anymore of that shit. I stopped at,"It’s not our fault we can’t work. We deserve more."

Kangae, what kind of steak are you talking about? Top round? $5 for two night of steak is really cheap. Unless you're eating 3oz portions of the good stuff.

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
I usually go for whatever cuts they have that are a good size for me. I live alone so its not like I need steak for 3 people. I usually get about 10ish ounces. Because half that plus whatever else I make usually works out pretty good for dinner.

Maybe its just cheaper at this local store I go to? I don't usually shop at walmart and such.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
At first I was disgusted (I still am) but this just made me laugh because of how twisted it really is: "We all love nibbling on biscuits. I once bought some pears, but they tasted funny." Funny as in healthy maybe? Not fat, salt and preservative ridden? This family defines a major thing wrong with this world, the mentality of "I deserve 'this' or more of 'this' because its something 'I can't help' ".