Wondering if there is a MidTN Import forum.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Can't find one, and was having some fun messing with a turbo'ed 240 going to school today. Just would be nice to meet more true enthusiast than just seeing civics with pillar pods that are sporting water gauges.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Redlined.org is Mississippi based, and covers the southeast pretty well.

Race850.com or .org Is Florida based, but I think might just be Florida/Alabama. Reignmaker pushes that one. I joined it, but I don't think I've been back since.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Meh, I'm looking at just Mid TN, the southeast is fine but just gets big meets or stuff in other states normally.
Wonder if I'm gonna have to make one :/

maxspeed

May 31, 2007
Tennessee
Streetcarforums.com has some MidTN sections. But alot of them are domestic cars. The Knox and Chatt. section have alot of Imports. I have not been in the Nashville section in a while. The Crossville section is alot of rednecks and I hang out with them because not to many Imports up here would love to get some import meets going maybe a drive-in or something like that. They use to have a drive-in in Knoxville (Clinton Hwy) every Friday and Saturday domestic and import. What color was the 240 there are a couple here that are turbo? What county where they from?

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
maxspeed;1229974 said:
Streetcarforums.com has some MidTN sections. But alot of them are domestic cars. The Knox and Chatt. section have alot of Imports. I have not been in the Nashville section in a while. The Crossville section is alot of rednecks and I hang out with them because not to many Imports up here would love to get some import meets going maybe a drive-in or something like that. They use to have a drive-in in Knoxville (Clinton Hwy) every Friday and Saturday domestic and import. What color was the 240 there are a couple here that are turbo? What county where they from?

Yeah iam on Streetcarforums alot theres alot of import guys in knox quite a few members on here are in the knox section quite a bit.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
maxspeed;1229974 said:

Yea was looking at the streetcarforums, but just saw more domestics bashing imports instead of just enjoying the sport.

It was white, with blacked out wheels/rims, his exhaust had to be pig rich for a while as there was a nice black trail running up his bumper, didn't get a look at the tags, but I'm betting murf. as I was taking white bridge road exit and he continued into town.

MacDaddy_J_420

I heart SM
Sep 5, 2007
Dalton, GA
Na man there is a meet every friday in chattanooga about 10-15 people make it out. I ran into everyone one week at Red Robin. And there is even a tennessee section.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
MacDaddy_J_420;1239891 said:
Na man there is a meet every friday in chattanooga about 10-15 people make it out. I ran into everyone one week at Red Robin. And there is even a tennessee section.

You on the forum foo? I'm on there as SupraMario. I made an into thread