will they work?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya those are the connectors in the link.

If you can find the denso male connector you can easily make a adapter harness that just plugs in.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
hvyman;1734279 said:
If there high imp you dont need the resistor pack. If there low imp like stock then the resistor pack is on the drivers shock tower.

So since the Low Imp. just wire them in and leave the Resistor pack right?

Driving to phoenix today to buy another set of four from a guy and come home and install these tonight if autozone has some pigtails.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

hvyman;1734693 said:
Ya those are the connectors in the link.

If you can find the denso male connector you can easily make a adapter harness that just plugs in.

I didnt even think of that. Where in the world would i find that tho lol.

Although my stock clips are alittle beat up so it might just be best to wire in some new ones

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
try pm'ing drtweak he prolly can get them along with new clips. The just depin and repin the stock clips and have the other ones just PnP.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Those would be them. Forgot they came already made lol. Idk if it would be any cheaper to make your own or not either.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
My plugs just arrived today- they're the quick release type, where you just push down on the bar, and it releases them.
Also picked up some braided expandable wire loom as well, to cover the wires;

$(KGrHqYOKpUE3t3O9(RuBOD4w8k2nQ~~_12.JPG

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
supraguy@aol;1734384 said:
I just picked up a set of 6 Evo 8 injectors today.
You need Bosch EV-1 type connectors. I just got 6 on Ebay for $35 shipped.

p1734948_1.jpg

hey i have the exact same injectors, i had no idea what brand they were. I pulled them off my buddys integra cause he said he doesnt want them. free for me, just gotta find 2 more evo 8 injectors

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Well i go all the other 2 injectors last night i still need to order some pigtails but i think im gonna go with what your guys are talking about in CyFi6's link..

One question be for i install this i know i need to upgrade the fuel pump soon but should i wait and just do it all at the sametime? is it dangerous not to upgrade the fuel pump be for i do the injetors.

Im not upping the boost at all until i do the Fuel pump and get a AFPR installed.

The reason i decided to go this route was for reliabilty because more car has been running super rich and hitting fuel cut at 10.4psi So i bought the injectors and AFM to get away from that and try and get away from 2 of the codes im throwing (24-34) i bought the Aem Uego and S-AFC to help tune.

Anything else i should look at picking up to get my car running correctly be for i decide to turn up the boost? (13psi is all im looking for out of the stock turbo)

Things on my list.

Aeromotive AFPR
Walbro Fuel pump

As far as code 24 im using my second stock AFM and still getting that code stored.