Will never buy from 935 Motorsports again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
I first want to say that I know that many of you have purchased parts through 935 before without issues and that was what I was expecting. But sadly this is not the case for me.

Back in June I purchased some parts from 935 Motorsports including the Chinaman 3" cat-back exhaust and also a 3" split elbow/downpipe combo.

I paid in full for the whole order back on 6/5 of this year. After a few weeks and not seeing that anything had been shipped yet I called Rob and he said that the guy who he gets those exhaust parts from was backed up and that he would let me know when he gets them.

I was understanding about this and was shipped the other parts that I had ordered and received those with no issues.

Now that a couple months had gone by I called Rob again and he explained that he had not been able to get in contact with the manufacturer of the exhaust parts. At this point he said to call back at the end of the month and if he still didn't have the exhaust parts that he could give me my money back. This was back in August by the way.

So from the end of August till November I tried calling Rob countless times and left multiple messages but never heard from him. Finally I emailed him back in early November and told him that I wanted my money back for the exhaust parts and that if I did not hear back from him that I would have to call my credit card company to get my money back.

That same day he replied that he could return my money by bankcheck or paypal, but he also said that he did finally get those exhaust parts in. So I replied back that if he did have the exhaust parts to please ship those out to me ASAP.

Now another month has past and still no word from 935 Motorsport about my exhaust or my money after numerous emails, countless phone call attempts, and at least 4 different messages.
I'm really pissed that this guy is refusing to get back to me and I'm still out over $600 for the exhaust parts. So now it seems like I'm going to have to call my credit card company tomorrow and see if I can get my money back that way.

I am really frustrated because I don't understand what is going on with this guy and why he is giving me the runaround. If he says that he has the exhaust I don't understand why he doesn't just ship them like I asked.

So to summarize they won't ship me my exhaust that they say they have and I still can't get in touch with him either by email or phone in order to get my money back.
Again guys sorry for the long post but I felt like I needed to share my bad experience to warn future customers and just to vent my extreme frustration and dissatisfaction with 935 Motorsports. Thank you for reading.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Dude 935 has such a horrid track record here that damn near everyone knows it by now! I've never ordered from 935 and never will as this type thread is so very common!!! Funny thing is is that 935 will ignore this thread even though he is a active member here....the dude is a real winner I tell ya!

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Yeah, this has been an ongoing issue for them. I'd recommend looking into legal action to get your cash back. Who knows, maybe the threat it will get you your parts.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
NewWestSupras;1472206 said:
Order from Randy @ BIC, his customer service is tits. Suprasport also treated me well for my turbo... gl.

Bic has a very small inventory and he is a custom fabricator so his quality parts are priced as such....some can't afford his stuff:-(

suprasport is/was great but Jack seems to be screwing up lately...if and when they get there shit together I'd buy from them again.

Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
All I have to add is that in the future, use a credit card for all purchases, especially via online / internet. If any transaction problem were to develop, similar to this situation, the credit card company will be the group handling the rigmarole , and you've long gotten a reimbursement.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
SupraChrisMk3;1472114 said:
I first want to say that I know that many of you have purchased parts through 935 before without issues and that was what I was expecting. But sadly this is not the case for me.

Back in June I purchased some parts from 935 Motorsports including the Chinaman 3" cat-back exhaust and also a 3" split elbow/downpipe combo.

I paid in full for the whole order back on 6/5 of this year. After a few weeks and not seeing that anything had been shipped yet I called Rob and he said that the guy who he gets those exhaust parts from was backed up and that he would let me know when he gets them.

I was understanding about this and was shipped the other parts that I had ordered and received those with no issues.

Now that a couple months had gone by I called Rob again and he explained that he had not been able to get in contact with the manufacturer of the exhaust parts. At this point he said to call back at the end of the month and if he still didn't have the exhaust parts that he could give me my money back. This was back in August by the way.

So from the end of August till November I tried calling Rob countless times and left multiple messages but never heard from him. Finally I emailed him back in early November and told him that I wanted my money back for the exhaust parts and that if I did not hear back from him that I would have to call my credit card company to get my money back.

That same day he replied that he could return my money by bankcheck or paypal, but he also said that he did finally get those exhaust parts in. So I replied back that if he did have the exhaust parts to please ship those out to me ASAP.

Now another month has past and still no word from 935 Motorsport about my exhaust or my money after numerous emails, countless phone call attempts, and at least 4 different messages.
I'm really pissed that this guy is refusing to get back to me and I'm still out over $600 for the exhaust parts. So now it seems like I'm going to have to call my credit card company tomorrow and see if I can get my money back that way.

I am really frustrated because I don't understand what is going on with this guy and why he is giving me the runaround. If he says that he has the exhaust I don't understand why he doesn't just ship them like I asked.

So to summarize they won't ship me my exhaust that they say they have and I still can't get in touch with him either by email or phone in order to get my money back.
Again guys sorry for the long post but I felt like I needed to share my bad experience to warn future customers and just to vent my extreme frustration and dissatisfaction with 935 Motorsports. Thank you for reading.

Start a dispute thread.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
They used to be a vendor on here and they got so many complaints that they were removed from the vendors list... I had a bad experience myself it is absolutely ridiculous the things this so called business does. I bet i 5 year old could run it better.

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
NewWestSupras;1472206 said:
Order from Randy @ BIC, his customer service is tits. Suprasport also treated me well for my turbo... gl.

I met him at the track, seems like a stand up guy. Looking forward to getting my 3.5" come spring:)

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
Best supra related vendors I've dealt with are Raptor Racing and Supra Sport.

George from Raptor has some of the best customer service I've ever dealt with in any industry. He's quick to respond to emails, and keeps you informed.

If you really want that Chinaman exhaust, I'd go to Ebay for it, but there are some other good options around here ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
www.driftmotion.com is where I've had great service. Aaron always takes my calls and always ships out when he saids he's going to.

The one time I did order something from Robert, it was shipped out right away. I did call him to verify that it was in stock though.......before I placed the order.

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
BlackDevilSupra;1472223 said:
All I have to add is that in the future, use a credit card for all purchases, especially via online / internet. If any transaction problem were to develop, similar to this situation, the credit card company will be the group handling the rigmarole , and you've long gotten a reimbursement.

I did use my credit card thank god, and yes I will be giving them a call tomorrow. Now as far as what to do for an exhaust, I thank all of you for your suggestions of where to do some shopping. Looks like my Christmas list just got a little longer.:naughty: No real hurry though because the car is all tucked in for the winter anyway. It hasn't even been a month and I'm getting boost withdrawl already.

Status
Not open for further replies.