illmatic357

in me soarer rip my mk3
Aug 2, 2005
Milwaukee
i have for sale some 18" Axis lensos

the bolt pattern is 5x100

the offest it +35

thier black and ploshed

of the 4 tires are new and the other 2 tires are ok but will need to be replaced soon.

the rims overall in exellent condition with no bends or cracks

these will fit volkswagon golfs, dodge neons and more

i will also inclucde hub centric rings

more pics can be seen here god bless

http://emotionlesdriver.blogspot.com/2010/06/shoes.html

please call cam'ron at 414 795-4071

Price is 800.00 shipped or 650.00 pick up

i take cash or paypal

DSC00946.JPG

DSC00941.JPG

DSC00942.JPG

ToyotaSupra

Shawn
Dec 12, 2009
Fond du Lac
Another here: got a Black 88 7M-GTE w/ t61 cx racing turbo upgrade and a Red 89 7M-GE w/ NOS and a chinese sticker on it "import tuner" hangin over the fender (gives it some character)

In FDL

May 19, 2006
SE Wisconsin
SupraOfDoom;1593184 said:
Lots of reasons... most importantly I can't find a job I like that pays more than crap.
take a number...

anyone know of a another supra in muskego? saw one off of woods road yesterday on my way home from work. red pre89 with driver moulding missing. just curious if they are on the forums.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Actually Sam, I love my job. It doesn't give me enough hours to make me full time, I'd need a second job for that. But that's like the only thing I don't like about it. Well, that and I work nights and my weekends are always spent working, but still. I make decent pay for a part time job and full time student. Once I'm out of school I'll get a second job working full time hopefully. So I'll be working my ass off but I have the rest of my life to relax :)

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

And Matt, if I had an extra 350 laying around I'd snag that Regulus panel from you lol

I WILL, however, take a couple of items from you :)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
87M-GTE;1593293 said:
If you find one let me know. Hard work is the only way you'll get somewhere, nobody likes their job.

Word.

I'm not saying I want a job I love, I want a job that I don't come home in a ton of pain with 100% of my clothes soaked in sweat ;). It's was hotter in my building than outside.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
89supraa;1593460 said:
I wish i had a good job. I stand in a kitchen and make food for minimum wage.lol.

Lol. You work in the back, I work out front. Different place, but yeah. I bus/bar back. I make minimum wage + get tips at the end of the night. So I make a pretty decent chunk :)

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
SupraOfDoom;1593448 said:
I'm not saying I want a job I love, I want a job that I don't come home in a ton of pain with 100% of my clothes soaked in sweat ;). It's was hotter in my building than outside.

I've worked in a warehouse before too. It can get unbearably hot!

89supraa;1593460 said:
I wish i had a good job. I stand in a kitchen and make food for minimum wage.lol.

At least you've got work, better than alot of people can say!

Moy;1593481 said:
Lol. You work in the back, I work out front. Different place, but yeah. I bus/bar back. I make minimum wage + get tips at the end of the night. So I make a pretty decent chunk :)

Tips can add up! I have done a few gigs like that too;)

I should have rephrased what I said earlier, I like my job too.
I do home improvements, pays good, not too rough on the body and we are boooked solid for the next couple of weeks with jobs coming in regularly.

So, as you may have guessed, Parts are coming!!!!

My HKS Cast T4 Mani came in yesterday! Brand new HKS hawtness
Gonna be getting ceramic coated.

Sam