WI Supra owners.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I guess they just don't float my boat. I've been in a bunch of them , supercharged, stroked, stripped... and well.. they all feel like they want to fall apart and they all feel cheap.

p1417022_1.jpg

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
I need something simple in my life, doesn't get much simpler than a solid axle carbureted 8 cylinder. I'm at school most of the time, I just want something I can enjoy on the weekends with minimal work. I love the mkIII, just gonna have to hit that avenue again some time when I have more time/disposable income.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
If anyone needs parts, I have a ton in my garage that are just taking up space. Let me know what you want and I'll let them go for cheap

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
suprapotamus;1430149 said:
Where did you get get his?! I desperately need one!!!! I find MkIV's all over but no III. Please point me in the right direction

nice! I want one too. :)

I been too busy for supra stuff this year but still not getting out of the scene totally like some of you guys. Just put the car in the garage and will be back in business next year hopefully with some mods too. If I ever sold my baby I know I'd regret it, much like you guys probably are or will be. The guys at work talk about my car all the time, even more than I do. Supra's are the shit!
sorry but fox body mustang = Booooring
just my opinion tho

laterz
Ryan

illmatic357

in me soarer rip my mk3
Aug 2, 2005
Milwaukee
What is your First & Last name? Cameron hunt
What is your email? Ndurence_auto_salon@yahoo.com
What is your phone number? -Optional: 414 795-4071 TEXT ONLY
What is your City? : Milwaukee
What is your State? : wi
What is your Zipcode? : 53205

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

this is a Autopower Ti exhaust for a 93 supra+ it will fit sc's also is BNIB has not been used comes will all hardware. and to those who dont know yes this is a HKS ti replica and is the last unused 1 of is kind. i am trading this for a set of coilovers only nothing else the canister has NO DENTS OR DAMAGE IS IN FLAWLESS CONDITION I JUST UNWRAPPED IT TO TAKE MORE PICS

i only want coilovers nothing else at all. please don't clutter my thread with nonsence unless u have coilovers please don't comment thank u

Cam'ron

those are the actual pictures i saved from the ebay auction and not my own
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

155480d1256434675-wtt-bnib-autopwr-titanium-exhuast-for-coilovers-complete-4-with-3to4-convter-img00029.jpg

155481d1256434675-wtt-bnib-autopwr-titanium-exhuast-for-coilovers-complete-4-with-3to4-convter-img00030.jpg
-----------------------

vouches:
surpaforums.com
Supraofdoom
orubus
1jcressia

clublexus.com
uzz-tt
scotturnott
t70 supra

my own pics for those people thinking i really dont own it

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
dj7mge;1443945 said:
jealous... i have a 360 but i don't play it much... umm i put my supra in storage saturday and i miss it already:icon_sad:

eh it's got issues I'm trying to get my money back. It won't load games or it'll freeze part way through

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
PS3 games for sale

Smackdown vs Raw 2009: Collectors Edition (unopened: $25

Bioshock: $25

Motorstorm: $15

Rock Revolution: $10

Take all four games for $75

I need to fix my PS3. Thanks