WI Supra owners.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Seats and panel inserts are leather, front seats look to have been reupholstered. Interior panels, dash, etc are all shadow gray

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
SupraOfDoom;1355932 said:
There is only one shadow grey.

I actually disagree with you on this, I beleive there is a light shadow grey and there is the almost black shadow gray, at least for the 91/92 model years. I will find some pictures and post them up. There are some good ones showing the difference in the "red supra" thread, but maybe I am still wrong.

original.jpg

vs.

p1356985_1.jpg

Last edited:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Seats are the light gray leather (first picture), but the rest of the interior pieces are almost black.

Car is non turbo, auto, sport package (tems, lsd)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
supradjza80;1356985 said:
I actually disagree with you on this, I beleive there is a light shadow grey and there is the almost black shadow gray, at least for the 91/92 model years. I will find some pictures and post them up. There are some good ones showing the difference in the "red supra" thread, but maybe I am still wrong.

original.jpg

vs.

p1357146_1.jpg

I'm 90% sure you are wrong because I'm pretty sure I've seen Jeff Lange argue this in his year to year changes ect threads. The bottom is shadow grey. I don't see how its even debatable really cause one is obviously grey and the other one looks like a dark ( shadow ) grey. That or the seats in the 91 shadow grey are different then the seats in the 92 shadow grey. I would have to see them up close in person to see if the insides matched. Moy was the car a 91? Cause if it was this would kinda go with my seat 91 theory.

On a side note though clutch in, starter replaced, 30 amp relay mod for extra shit and giggles. Thanks for the air box Sam and all the monies. I think I will do the brake master cylinder tomorrow cause mines fucking gay. Then I will be ready to officially list it fs.

Also remember guys I have a nice $600 clutch for sale :p

Last edited:

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Somebody should try n pick that car up!

Matt, you wouldnt recognize the IC pipes now if you saw them:evil2: havnt gotten around to installing them yet. The Cold air intake is installed, kinda had shitty fitment:3d_frown: but I made it work. Picked up a tank for the welder yesterday and wiil start fabrication ASAP!!!! I think Im going to copy the IC pipes, except make it better looking, fitting, etc.. and I plan on making a CAI, similar to the Weapon-R except better!:biglaugh:
Thats just what I do:naughty:

Thats all for now! I'll get some pics up to document the (kinda) build

-Sam

suprapotamus

Went to RSD night at WIR. Saw a couple Supras, dont know if any where you guys. 2 tone blue w/ BBS', White MkIV (drool), and a red one in the parking lot. I might go for the feature night tommorow too, I havent seen jet dragsters for about 20 years.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Got a set of 89+ side molding, just wondering if anybody has a set with some extra clips? Lmk if you do asap!

PS. buy my 1JZ!!!

thanks
-Sam

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
SupraOfDoom;1358413 said:
OK I think I will be officially going to that junkyard Monday though. if it has any trim left i will look for clips.

If it doesn't, I think I still have some left over from when I bought some from Toyota.

The mouldings on the 91 are 3E5 (paint matched to vehicle)

shadowlurker

Nov 3, 2008
Wisconsin
suprapotamus;1357669 said:
Went to RSD night at WIR. Saw a couple Supras, dont know if any where you guys. 2 tone blue w/ BBS', White MkIV (drool), and a red one in the parking lot. I might go for the feature night tommorow too, I havent seen jet dragsters for about 20 years.

Yup that was us! Did you go in the pits or anything? The guy with the MKIV is a buddy of ours.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
SupraOfDoom;1358413 said:
OK I think I will be officially going to that junkyard Monday though. if it has any trim left i will look for clips.

Moy;1358422 said:
If it doesn't, I think I still have some left over from when I bought some from Toyota.

Thanks for looking guys!

When are we gonna have a local WI meet!?

-Sam