WI Supra owners.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Does anyone have a set of 89+ tails for sale at a decent price (sub $300)? I have a buddy who needs a set for his 89 car.

Thanks guys

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
No, but man I remember picking up the most mint set for like $150 for my purple car 4 years ago or so:
p1354557_1.jpg

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Supra spotted!

Was leaving Summerfest tonight... white 89+, turbo, clean as hell! Had some ugly (imo) 3 spoke wheels though... was being driven by an Asian guy (looked Asian)

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
Moy;1354935 said:
Supra spotted!

Was leaving Summerfest tonight... white 89+, turbo, clean as hell! Had some ugly (imo) 3 spoke wheels though... was being driven by an Asian guy (looked Asian)

where you there watching lupe? That guy is awesome, didn't see the supra and I didn't bring my car there.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
supradjza80;1354951 said:
where you there watching lupe? That guy is awesome, didn't see the supra and I didn't bring my car there.

No, I honestly can't stand that type of music. I walked by with my friend and the bass was hurting my ears. Haha. I didn't bring my car either, don't like how water leaks into my rear quarters... that and my car shakes at highway speeds :aigo:

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Whos all gone to summerfest so far? anyone planning on going again? I went to Rise Against and The Offspring thus far..planning on going the 4th and maybe another day or two

I think its about time we get a meet going!!!!!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
87M-GTE;1355132 said:
Whos all gone to summerfest so far? anyone planning on going again? I went to Rise Against and The Offspring thus far..planning on going the 4th and maybe another day or two

I think its about time we get a meet going!!!!!

Hahaha! I went to see Rancid and Rise Against, then went last night and listened to The Gufs for a little bit.

Oh, hey folks, I was just at a junkyard in Waukegan, IL. Red 91 Supra. Factory sunroof. Shadow gray interior. Bahahaha. It had slotted rotors and brand new calipers it looked like... unfortunately the front end was smashed in =(

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Does it still have the entire shadow grey or most of it?

I will be at summer fest maybe again sometime just for the hell of it. I would have seen Rise Against but I had no ride. Besides that they are probably lame peta supporters.

suprapotamus

Hey There everyone, I live in the Appleton area and I am looking for an Intake boot for a 7MGTE. We are doing some work on a friends Sup and this piece is no good, the mechanic that put the motor in it used electrical tape and duct tape to make up the last 1 1/2" of the boot and it was starting to get sucked into the inlet. Any help would be appreciated, we are in a pinch to get this vehicle done.

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
suprapotamus;1355799 said:
Hey There everyone, I live in the Appleton area and I am looking for an Intake boot for a 7MGTE. We are doing some work on a friends Sup and this piece is no good, the mechanic that put the motor in it used electrical tape and duct tape to make up the last 1 1/2" of the boot and it was starting to get sucked into the inlet. Any help would be appreciated, we are in a pinch to get this vehicle done.

Call Kurt at Elmhurst toyota, 50$ and you get a brand new piece. I have an old starting to crack one if you want it but i would recommend just purchasing the new one.

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
Moy;1355199 said:
Oh, hey folks, I was just at a junkyard in Waukegan, IL. Red 91 Supra. Factory sunroof. Shadow gray interior. Bahahaha. It had slotted rotors and brand new calipers it looked like... unfortunately the front end was smashed in =(

was it the dark shadow grey leather?