WI Supra owners.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
old skool;1317520 said:
yo Sil, i guess that clicking was my spark being blown out...that's prolly the cause of the hiccups. still need to change the pump & injectors tho...FP drops a little bit appearently.

Get some NGK Copper's and gap them properly, then if that doesn't do the trick check your plug wires.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Haha, yes sir. May 31st in Rockford, IL. It's right of of Rt 173. I know that quite a few of the guys from Chicago are going out to the event too.

We could all meet up for that if you wanted. I'd say I would cruise out with ya'll, but it's out of the way for me. You have interstate highways with high speed pretty much a straight shot there.

This is pretty much how it'd go for you: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Moy;1318392 said:
Depends on the time for me, I'll be out at Rockford Speedway for ClubFR's drift day from 8am - ?

It's not a ClubFR event, like it but a whole hell of a lot less strict than DD's. If I recall Oots organizes most of these.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Sil;1318719 said:
It's not a ClubFR event, like it but a whole hell of a lot less strict than DD's. If I recall Oots organizes most of these.

Yeah. True. I realized that I messed that up as I was on my way to work. Haha.

Yeah, Oots organizes them.

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
I am looking at selling a CFX front lip for pre 89's in the near future. I am wondering if anyone in the milwaukee area would be interested before I just post it on craigslist or even ebay. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Jeremiah I'm still interested but I have to part this car out first.

It's officially mine now I had a check come late so I almost didn't snag it.

So, I have a 87 Supra Turbo that's body is junk but has a good trans ( complete Auto to Man Swap ), a spare block machined, oiled, new freeze plugs, and a bunch of other junk like a spare ct-26, intake filter ect. I might even end up selling its brand new wiring harness, ecu, other 7mgte with bhg, and spare r154 too....

I need money so Sam does your friend still want that block?

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
SupraOfDoom;1322554 said:
Jeremiah I'm still interested but I have to part this car out first.

It's officially mine now I had a check come late so I almost didn't snag it.

So, I have a 87 Supra Turbo that's body is junk but has a good trans ( complete Auto to Man Swap ), a spare block machined, oiled, new freeze plugs, and a bunch of other junk like a spare ct-26, intake filter ect. I might even end up selling its brand new wiring harness, ecu, other 7mgte with bhg, and spare r154 too....

I need money so Sam does your friend still want that block?

Ok, Im sorry, didnt know what was up since I hadnt heard from you, and I sorta need a new set of wheels/tires and springs for the mr2 right now, but I will wait till you are ready.

I think we need to get a small milwaukee meet or something going soon, possibly this weekend. Of all weekends you picked to meet sam, I will be out of town, in flagstaff AZ, actually, at orientation for school. Hopefully we can meet some other times. Not sure how many people plan on going to chi2k9, but I hope to go and wouldnt mind driving down with a few people from milwaukee as well, maybe meet somewhere, eat, and then head down?

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
old skool;1323214 said:
Simple injector removal in 1,654.2 easy steps. And i'm one wrench short.

That must be the .2 step you missed

Matt- havn't talked to my buddy who was interested in it lately, I'll let you know!