WI Supra owners.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
^^ Yeah, as soon as I get the 87 running right. It needs an intercooler. And a little body work. I'll be needing a passenger side front fender as there are 2 spots rusted through, and then I'll need to sand down/spray rust killer/prime/paint a few spots where the rust is bubbling up a bit.
I checked the rest of the body inside and underneath and there is no more rust than one would expect on a 21 year old car. The bubbled rust spots are only surface rust (lucky me)

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
87M-GTE;1182523 said:
Whats up man! haven't heard from you in a while.
Hows school going? Do you have any plans for your car this winter?

I'm still looking for the right 1jz, and I'm still deciding how far I want to go with it:naughty:

School's pretty good, got finals in a couple of weeks but after that I'm off for a month and should be back in town, if you need a hand with the car in December just call or text me.

My plans for this winter are to at the very least get my suspension put in, do some more maintenance and install my wideband. Next week I plan to continue some bodywork though, I might go get my rust issues taken care off this winter, don't know yet though, I want to see how money is first.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
well I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting this 87T, the guy who is selling it keeps telling me he'll get me the VIN but keeps "forgetting" --> that's what he tells me. I'm getting pissed and about to just say forget about it

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
dude, I keep seeing the same pre-89 Supra every morning on my way to school. I think I mentioned seeing it once before, but I got a better look at it. It's burgandy and the paint looks a little worn, I think it might be n/a, and it's a younger guy who drives it. Plates are WI. I wonder if it's anyone on the forum

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
hows everyone doing? ive been away havent been in teh supra game for a while i have a 86.5 for sale tho anyone itnrested lol $1000 NA AUTO lol and a 89 turbo part out andyone itnrested lol but hows eveyrone been? loving the snow?

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
webbs7mgte;1199985 said:
hows everyone doing? ive been away havent been in teh supra game for a while i have a 86.5 for sale tho anyone itnrested lol $1000 NA AUTO lol and a 89 turbo part out andyone itnrested lol but hows eveyrone been? loving the snow?

I personally havent been loving the snow, but i dont know about everyone else...

If you have a good set of 89+ side moldings I might be interested!