WI Supra owners.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
who is interested in a cruise/meet tonight? depending on the weather ofcourse cause I just washd my car...
And I like hwy 100, but im open to other ideas aswell:naughty:

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
87M-GTE;1057960 said:
who is interested in a cruise/meet tonight? depending on the weather ofcourse cause I just washd my car...
And I like hwy 100, but im open to other ideas aswell:naughty:

IDK if i wanna go cruising. I'd rather just meet up, see whats up and check out some supras for an hour or so

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
hey Matt, how long do you think it would take me to get there? I havent slept in two days, but if I'm still awake later I might be able to make it.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Just spotted a pre-89 two tone blue wingless in dec condition on the way home from work with custom plates, some older lady was driving it, any1 know this car?

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Sil;1058202 said:
Just spotted a pre-89 two tone blue wingless in dec condition on the way home from work with custom plates, some older lady was driving it, any1 know this car?

No but get your ass to culvers tonight!
:icon_razz:icon_razz

supradaddy84

Aug 15, 2007
Northlake, ILL
i was there with my daughter (lil one running around saying bye to every body) in my mkii. I parked by that black ram taking up 2 parking spaces.... it wasnt that good of a meet i think.. too many probies and mx6's. Although there was two bad ass cars in the lot an NSX and a blue Viper. Other than that..... :icon_sad:

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
supradaddy84;1059383 said:
i was there with my daughter (lil one running around saying bye to every body) in my mkii. I parked by that black ram taking up 2 parking spaces.... it wasnt that good of a meet i think.. too many probies and mx6's. Although there was two bad ass cars in the lot an NSX and a blue Viper. Other than that..... :icon_sad:

Yah i saw you. Idk if you saw me i was talking to the kid that owned the whits supra and i showed up in my maroon one