WI Supra owners.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
I decided I'm going to paint the doors and get them on there before I actually really take the car out, sanding this weekend then and paint next week!!! Plus I need to order my exhaust and helmet, install my BOV, and I think I might be getting a used Profec B for cheap.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
Sil;1056335 said:
I decided I'm going to paint the doors and get them on there before I actually really take the car out, sanding this weekend then and paint next week!!! Plus I need to order my exhaust and helmet, install my BOV, and I think I might be getting a used Profec B for cheap.

helmet? for chi2k8? I seen that you need a helmet any faster than 14sec 1/4 good thing my fastest time was 14.17 last time cuz i didnt have one. where did you get it? anything special? I should prolly order mine soon too.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Oh, by the way, my parts car is going to the recycling center this weekend.:3d_frown:
If anyone needs anything come pick it up by Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
^^ What do you have left? Back hatch weatherstripping by chance? and maybe the power antenna? Let me know.

I'm getting an HJC AR-10, got a hookup from a guy at TF. Exhaust is going to be Raptor, I just need to figure out what I want to do for a muffler.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Yeah I've got the drivers side front fender, its got a little ding on the front right by the headlamp cover.

I might be down for a cruise tonight:biglaugh:

The rear hatch weather stripping is good, you can come by and pick it off your self whenever, just lit me know ahead of time.

Last edited: