WI Supra owners.

daddycat31

Nov 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
i'm checking in a little late (just ran across this thread), but checking in nonetheless....pearl white 87 turbo with mustang cobra rims....you might have seem me riding around (i'm always on the move). i had the pleasure of meeting supraofdoom last year....seen a few supras riding around but not many....

daddycat31

Nov 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
i failed my emissions twice back in march and got a temp plate until i figured out what was what. my temp plate expired on june 4th so i went in to see if i could get another temp plate. she told me i couldn't get another temp plate, but i could go ahead and get my sticker without going through emissions....so i think june 1st was when the new emissions law went into effect. go in and see what they say.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Well I talked to those assholes back in May after they announced the law, and the lady said that I still need to get my car checked. I think I will anyway just to see how bad it fails.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
I already have my plates, in fact they're sort of suspended until the car passes emissions, I hope this isn't one of those BS deals where since I got the plates before July they make me pass emissions anyway.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
fastfive_ogt;1046901 said:
my brother is having a conquest meet here in Oshkosh on saturday. If anyone is interested let me know. I guess there just going to be grilling out. And last year there was a pretty good showing. I think like 12 or 13 cars, all quests.

when and where? it would be nice to meet up maybe go for a cruise. I'll even bring the supra of course. There are two conquests here in town but never see them on the road and not sure who they are. maybe somebody you guys know?
my uncle bought a conquest new back in the day and T-boned a semi when he fell asleep on the way home from work one night. car only had like 15k miles and and was completely totaled. what a shame.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
I will have all the details after work tonight. The thing is we just had a flood here last night and things are pretty wet. My bro and my parents have quests that's three total just in my familly. I beleive there should be a good turn out. I'll get you guys the address and exact time. Thanks.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Ok here is the address: 1223 ceape ave. Oshkosh, WI. 54901
You can come at around 12 noon. My bro has to work till 10 or so. He will be there after that. I should be there at the same time. My parents should be there too with there quests and he notified a bunch of other guys from starquestclub. Last year was a blast and they had like 15 cars or so. Well hope to see some of you guys there. My name is mike if you come you can ask for me or my brother matt. Thanks......

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
fastfive_ogt;1050939 said:
You can come at around 12 noon. My bro has to work till 10 or so. He will be there after that. I should be there at the same time. My parents should be there too with there quests and he notified a bunch of other guys from starquestclub. Last year was a blast and they had like 15 cars or so. Well hope to see some of you guys there. My name is mike if you come you can ask for me or my brother matt. Thanks......

I work roughly to 12, how long are you guys going to be there? I'll consider it.

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Also, anyone in a red supra drive by Bayshore Mall yesterday? I saw them driving east on Silver Spring passing the old hollywood video

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
fastfive_ogt;1050939 said:

90 miles for me :-\

I can't just keep throwing these miles on the supra. Trying to keep her under 100k!