WI Supra owners.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
supraofdoom are you upset with me because I didn't buy that supra? My wife wouldn't allow such a project at that time. I am taking vacation in Florida end of the month and when I return I plan on buying a supra. It will need to run though and drive. Also turbo, 5 speed and targa. I apologize if me not buying that car caused you any trouble. I hope we can remain friends. My bros car is done and crazy fast. Gotta check it out sometime. Later.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
boosted88;1041354 said:
I was at tower st. on saturday and sunday night with my supra. The guy with that IS F is Tri he also has a 94 supra its red. 87m-gte knows who im talking about.

Hey, what color is your car by chance?

Suprachad27

Dec 30, 2006
Kewaskum, Wisconsin
audioman81;1041630 said:
not too busy to make the sunday meet if its still hapening. my wife and her sister want to come to see the motocross racing if it is for sure going on. They would probably drive seperate so I can bring the supra so I hope there will be some cruising involved sometime. I have to work at 9pm so as long as I head for home by 5pm I'll have enough time for a quick nap.

Suprachad27 lmk if you can make it. maybe we could cruise down there together. you are pretty much on my way there.

Well I know I cant make it on Sunday as I am gonna be up at Dropfest with my car club. Should be able to make it to any other meets, and maybe my car might actually be running for some of them too. Just keep me posted either on here or if someone makes it to the myspace page, then post it on there also. Thanks!!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
OK, So can you guys who can make it and will make it confirm for me? With both Ihop and Autox's.

So far it's for sure:

SupraOfDoom ( Me ) for IHOP and Autox
AudioMan for IHOP and Autox

Please add your names if your coming to either or.

BTW I have valid plates now!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
that's good to know supraofdoom. I messaged you on yahoo and no reply so I thought you where mad at me. I will pass on the info to my brother about the meet. I believe we are planning to go to rsd at wir tonight though. Unless it rains of course. I would definitely like to meet up with you guys and my bro would come to. My internet is off at home now so I will check back here while I am at work.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
SupraOfDoom;1044321 said:
Hey guys, unless someone wants to pick me up I can't go to the meet anyway. One of my brake lines went out so I need to order some new ones.

I can if it dont rain.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
my brother is having a conquest meet here in Oshkosh on saturday. If anyone is interested let me know. I guess there just going to be grilling out. And last year there was a pretty good showing. I think like 12 or 13 cars, all quests.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
I'd be interested in going, it would be my bro mike with his mustang and me in my supra! Is anyone else interesting in meeting and going up?? Where in Oshkosh is it exactly?