WI Supra owners.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
I wanted to check out the auto cross to! Sunday works better for me too:naughty: so if you want to set a meet up, you can count me in!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
So is NEXT Sunday OK for everyone? This Sunday won't work with the Autocrossing since the Brewers are playing, but next they are away. This would def be a cool place to meet up guys so lets do it. The autocrossing starts early, at 8 am. It ends around 4 pm, so we should try and get there probably around 10am or so?

Let me know!

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
SupraOfDoom;1037551 said:
So is NEXT Sunday OK for everyone? This Sunday won't work with the Autocrossing since the Brewers are playing, but next they are away. This would def be a cool place to meet up guys so lets do it. The autocrossing starts early, at 8 am. It ends around 4 pm, so we should try and get there probably around 10am or so?

Let me know!

I'm going to the AMA Superbike races that sunday

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I have a super monitor cluster coming in the mail to me. I might re-sell it for $100+ sh or 100 picked up if you guys want dibs. Comes w/ everything you need. Most higher end package pre-89's came w/ the harness you need for it to work. Tells your gas mileage, miles till oil change, codes.... right in your cluster! Rare option for pre-89's.