Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
IBoughtASupra;1812067 said:
I doubt Amazon would sell a fake parts.

Better hurry, only two left.

There was three left before I posted ;)

The seller appears to be Tanabe themselves, so I'm wondering if they're just clearing out their stock and releasing a new model or discontinuing the line.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
xzeror;1812096 said:
^ its legit theyve had that price since december and when i checked back then there were 5 units.

Well I'm glad I ran across it before they sold out. Always good to save $130, especially as a MK3 owner :)

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
ForcedTorque;1812113 said:
Pull the damn trigger already! It's FREE super saver shipping

Note post #4. I guess my original post was a little mis leading.

My thought process was, buy it now, I still have time before they ship to cancel the order if someone finds a discrepancy.

Time to find a DP and TP then I'll be ready to roll.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
mcammarn;1812125 said:
wish i wouldve found this 3 days ago.haha. i bought the same exact one from horsepowerfreaks for 700! eek :/

Uh, yeah. Ouch. Mine was 535 after tax (which would apply to you too, in WA)

Have they already shipped it? See if you can cancel the order. For future reference checkout driftmotion.com before HPF. They always seem to have excellent prices.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
i had the older version of this one, the Super Hyper Medallion and loved it. Allegedly this one is identical just a little nicer looking and a little quieter so I'm sure I'll be quite pleased :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Price went up to $650 as of this post... good old Amazon, find a deal one moment, it's gone the next. :p

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
so just got my tanabe medallion exhaust put on, and was a little disapointed. its def. alil louder then stock, but i was hoping for louder. i even put on 3in megan downpipe and a test pipe. i def. feel the performance out of it though. :) jus wanting it a little more loud.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
mcammarn;1815502 said:
so just got my tanabe medallion exhaust put on, and was a little disapointed. its def. alil louder then stock, but i was hoping for louder. i even put on 3in megan downpipe and a test pipe. i def. feel the performance out of it though. :) jus wanting it a little more loud.

This is definitely the wrong exhaust if you're after loud.

On a related note, my exhaust is sitting next to me as I type. Just got delivered today. Now I just need to find a downpipe so I can install everything.