why i should give up on CL...Audio Ricers

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
I do a lot of buying and selling on the side. But i think im just about to give up. Yesterday i get an e-mail from some dude about one of my ads. Its a little more entertaining than the typical low-ball crap i get usually. Ill admit, i carried it on a little too long, but it was a lil fun fucking with this "kid". Or at least i thought it was a kid...he sure sounded like one. These are copy/paste versions, otherwise unedited.....its a little long i know...

On 2/13/11, luv4GOD billysingleton8@gmail.com>
*bro them amp wont last a month them are like cheap brand amps lightning audio is better than them *so keep them cause a real player buys tru stuff

truckerfte@gmail.com wrote:
Kid, I've been doing this about 20 years. Bet ya don't know who builds these for mb, do ya? These amps are legit, and VERY well respected by people who know what they are doing.they are not re-badged Maxxsonics(crunch,autotek,hifonics) gear. If it will make ya feel any better, I've also got a few totes of old school orion, soundstream, and zed era hifonics as well. Go play with your kickers.

On 2/14/11, luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com wrote:
dude i can make one sub a d one amp sound better than all your off braand stuff

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM, brian bedford truckerfte@gmail.com> wrote:
Well good for you. Of course, if you call SS, orion,and zed equipment as off-brand, is pretty clear you don't have a clue what you are talking about. And if you can do all that with just one sub and amp, you are either a total master, or have no idea what a SYSTEM is. Sounds like a kid who thinks stetsom and an RE sub with cheap coax speakers on HU power is a "bangin" system. See ya in the lanes kid. Ill be in the red satun, sporting more "offbrand" equipment you haven't heard of...or could likely*afford.

a tru baller dont buy junk is what im sayin and its all about memphis audio dude kicker aint nada

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM, brian bedford truckerfte@gmail.com wrote:
Lol, one of these days, when you were all "growed up", you will discover brands like Brax, Sinfoni, Tru, Genesis, Zed,Zuki, Macrom and Mcintosh. Then you will realize what an ignorant ass you are for referring to Memphis as baller equipment. Look, they were pioneers back in the day with bringing out big multi-channel amps like the Belle. They even almost made a blip on the spl radar with the MOJO stuff. But it is hardly exclusive, and on the same level as MBQ's stuff. It won't even touch those "offbrands" like ppi, orion, or soundstream. I'm sorry, but go ask someone over the age of 20 who knows better. Lol. There are other places to shop other than Don's, stop swinging on his nuts, its making you look like a fool. As far as what I use, I could build an entire system with Memphis stuff for just what my front stage speakers cost. When you talk about baller stuff, you could have at least brought up JL audio, or Zapco.

Really? Memphis? When I got your first email, I thought it was amazing arrogance. Now I realize its alarming ignorance. Don't call anything junk until you have something better in your trunk. Memphis aint gonna cut it...dude

bro id like to hear you sys if u have one and its not dons its drivers den if your old timer but whould get out more you whould c that there are better
things theses day we are in year 2011 not 1957 lol so

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM, brian bedford<truckerfte@gmail.com>wrote:
Yeah, I'm old. Old enough to remember when it was dons drivers den on 34th and western. And I know the new stuff is better. That's why my mtx blue thunder drivers new in box are on a shelf.
They were built beanfore u were born. However, my h-audio ARduos were built last month. They are #13 of only 16 made. My orion hcca's are on the shelf too. The ZUKI amp going in does not exist yet. That's because its a one-off design being built to my specs. Same with my Acoustic Engineering subs. Nice thing about being old is having the flow to not have to run off the shelf crap and try to convince people its something good. As far as hearing it? Look for me in the lanes late april. Show winners aren't built in a weekend.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:31 PM, luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com>wrote:
dude but im 30 and ive never hear of any of that mb quart yes accustic yes not somthing i personally whould buy but but ill tell you what ill put 3500 down saying my sys will hit harred than you timebuit one

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM, brian bedford <truckerfte@gmail.com>wrote:
i believe what you said is you can make one amp and one sub SOUND better than any of my "offbrand" stuff. again, i doubt either your age or your exposure if you have never heard of mb quart....go look up top-level IASCA competitors from the beginning through the late 90's. you might learn something about that "offbrand" equipment.

however, i do think i will accept your wager. since you issued the challenge, i get to set the rules

1)Since you specified "time built one" i have until end of summer to complete a build. My SQ ride comes first.

2)This will take a place at a sanctioned event of my choosing.

3) "hit harred" does not mean shit. the only judge will be a certified term lab setup. this equipment will be run by non-involved show personnel.

4)we will compete in the same class.

5) both rides will be legal for that clas
.......so which class do i get to build for?

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM, brian bedford truckerfte@gmail.com wrote:
i will ammend the rules to incluse that the event will be an "in car" class. no "parade" type contest

On 2/14/11, luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com> wrote: street class bro let the people decide *my ride and sys whould come in first must i bust out all my 1st place import trophies from hooters all ther way to pa houston TX

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:31 PM, brian bedford <truckerfte@gmail.com>wrote:
The people don't mean shit. Your trophies don't mean shit. Only judge that matters is the meter. You ran your mouth, now time to man up.

On 2/14/11, luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com> wrote:
and if i win ill take your sys and then i will trash it cause thats all it is
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:35 PM, luv4GOD billysingleton8@gmail.com wrote:

dude im a man are u anytime any day buddy you aint about shit punk

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:43 PM, brian bedford truckerfte@gmail.com> wrote:
Lol, you shouldn't be laying 3500 on the line and use words like IF. So are you agreeing to my terms?

im not going to waist my time with u you have my name from the emails so just ask around baby boy then you will know what your gittin into son

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM, brian bedford truckerfte@gmail.com> wrote:
Lol, sounds like a rice boy answer to me. You talk shit until you are called out. A couple of hours ago you were laying cash on theline. Now you suddenly back out when your bullshit is called? I don't give two shits who you think you are. You are just another punk assed bitch who can't back your mouth. Wonder if all those people who know you know what a chicken shit you really are when it actually matters?

maybe you should google my name befor you talk to me like that u dont scare me bro i will make you my bitch buddy sam huston park tonight 830 then lets see who is chicken shit

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:18 PM, brian bedford<truckerfte@gmail.com>wrote:
Then take the bet under my terms. If ya are as bad as you say, then picking up 3500bux wasting some no-name at a sanctioned event should be no problem for ya. When the meter comes out, the shit talk stops. Sounds like you are trying to find a way out of it.
10 pages in, and google doesn't seem to think you exist. How far
exactly do I need to go? Ooohh, I have an idea, why don't ya just send
a link genius?

&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM, luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com wrote:

*Are you searching for *"BILLY WAYNE SINGLETON JR."*? Highlight these
search terms in the
article<http://amarillo.com/stories/040503/doc_pottcodis.shtml#>
* *Potter County District Courts
**Posted:* Saturday, April 05, 2003

181st District
Billy Wayne Singleton Jr. Deferred adjudication. Assault/attempted murder. Defendant received five years probation, $200 fine and costs

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM, luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com> wrote:
you know what bro i know my shit is better than yours and thats that like they say money talks and your bullshit walks im just gonaa keep it at that buddy

good luck trying to make a buck with them prices old man *ima have to quit talking to you *cause im trin to do right and i get pissed real fast so good luck

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:21 PM, brian bedford <truckerfte@gmail.com>wrote:
Don't need luck. Dude met me at the pilot a couple of hours ago and picked em up. And of course you don't wanna talk any more. You ran your mouth and chickened out on backing it up. Your lil record may impress some 16yr old, but it means dick. Lemmie break it down for ya. YOU got in MY mailbox, talkin crap about a brand you later say you have never heard of. Then you tell me you could build a better sounding system with one sub, one amp. Then you lay down a 3500 bet. I accepted, with conditions that are objective, instead of letting your lil homies judge. Then you tell me all about your trophies. Then you tell me to google you. You get all pissy when I tell you that you aren't there. Then you brag about having a record. Like that proves you have a better system?

You have been owned. Go jack off to steve mead videos on youtube.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM, luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com> wrote:
dude if u think im afraid of you ill meet you any were *right now dont make me catch a case buddy keep runnin you mouth brian bedford or you can leave it

im done messing with you bro i know my stuff is way better than that stuff you have *quit emailing me plz thank you

To: luv4GOD <billysingleton8@gmail.com>
Shame you don't have the balls to prove its better. Kinna funny that
it was you that made the bet. Like you just said, money talks,
bullshit walks. Get to steppin boy.

Oh, ill only email ya one more time. To give ya some links to a few
boards full of guys who really do know their shit. They are gonna love
this.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
You know you're dealing with a loser when they think having a criminal record is cool. Also, I'm not a big sound guy and even I know MB Quart. Also, I had to laugh at the Lightning Audio, they're as bad as Sony's stuff these days (all highs, no lows).

Even more fun is that he threatened you in writing. He's obviously not too smart...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
So having a record these days is cool? And isn't him flashing his "rap sheet" the same as making a threat? I'm sure he is on parole or something...sure the officer in charge of him would love to hear that BILLY WAYNE is making threats to people...

Can we just start killing these idiots? OR at least neutering them.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
you guys are both stupid, we all know Sony Xplod is the best, just close this thread and hang all your heads in shame..

and Sorny Xblods are even better than that..

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
:nono:

Wow. Just... wow. I never understood the point of entering audio competitions. I guess around here, a small town, doing such a thing is just likely to get your car broken into.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
IBoughtASupra;1675098 said:
MB Quartz amps are on EBay for cheap, are those legit and good? I am talking about the early models.

the DSC series amps are under-rated, very clean, and a stunning value. a couple of earlier lines were screwed together for them by rockford fosgate. the dsc's are no longer made, and the jury is still out on the onyx series.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
lol at noobs. im kinda done with the whole audio thing tho. i had a decent orion set up in mk3 that got stolen from the car last year around this time.