May 15, 2006
Superior WI/(Duluth MN)
always on jackstands
sm_photo_missing.jpg

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
My cheap ass is saving up for better things going into the supra at the moment. Mine still work though....Sorta. I can pop my hood an d will stay up for like 5 seconds before it crashes down on my head (or my fingers if I'm fast enough to get my head outa the way).

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's secretly holding it up with two hundred and fifty pound test line...........:biglaugh:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
hahaha...dear god, your jdm side marker is burning my eyes out. while its up on jackstands, id take out the 400 watt bulb and replace it with a normal 194 bulb.

other than that, my jackstands get a workout, too. right now they're sinking into the driveway under 4600 lbs of truck. seriously, sinking into the asphalt. if a hot day comes ill arrive home to find all four wheels back on the ground!

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
starscream5000 said:
I can pop my hood an d will stay up for like 5 seconds before it crashes down on my head (or my fingers if I'm fast enough to get my head outa the way).
God i thought that was just me, i have a broom stick for mine lol. My hatch is the same way sometimes.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
its the way the beast works. just as soon as you get done with one project,another pops up.
OR while repairing/replacing/moding one part will allow you to make plans for working on something else you see while working on the current project!
It's all good

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You guys and your hood sticks kill me.. Any auto parts store sells our hood struts......
I think Hells even named his hood stick... Hells bless us again with a picture!!!

As far as jack stands!!! Were they not standard on the mk3???????:dunno: :biglaugh: