Whos supra is this?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
That car will sell higher than you would think because of that interior. And, I bet that towel in the drivers seat is not there to get the driver high enough to see over the steering wheel. I see a part out in the cars future.

I crashed my 90 really hard, and didn't bow my inner fender like that passenger side. I guaranty that driver side frame rail is demolished.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
yeh if i had the money id think about buying it and completely swapping my interior, and the wing, and the trim...the only problem is that the black leather will be hott as a mo-fo, and i dont know how good that would look in a blue car, especially a two-tone one. but im poor so i dont have to worry about any of that

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
7M-KDL;1347765 said:
yeh if i had the money id think about buying it and completely swapping my interior, and the wing, and the trim...the only problem is that the black leather will be hott as a mo-fo, and i dont know how good that would look in a blue car, especially a two-tone one. but im poor so i dont have to worry about any of that

Where's your fashion sense? Black goes with everything. :aigo:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
92TealSupra;1347853 said:
car parted out is worth more then 2500.00

:) Ill buy it!

If you have free time or your time is not too valuable, then yes, you'll make a few bucks.

This would be a nice donor for someone who needs an interior and then just get rid of the rest.

Miguel.