Who's drunk right now!?

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Jun 10, 2006
Fresno
Cycoclown;1139771 said:
i hfad 1 hsot to many... WOWO HO!

i gokt pisseed at myy car gor being on jack stands so i drank, sorry lololololololol

fuuuuuuuck worrk!!! hrarrrd! i need a fat giel to sober me upp

Fuck dude, your trashed, Im just buzzed.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I think a cordial glass is about 1 1/2 shots.

If that's accurate, I've got 6 shot of Capt Morgan tattoo in me in the last hour an a hafl.

I beleive I qualify as drung at the moement.

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Jun 10, 2006
Fresno
Supracentral;1140408 said:
I think a cordial glass is about 1 1/2 shots.

If that's accurate, I've got 6 shot of Capt Morgan tattoo in me in the last hour an a hafl.

I beleive I qualify as drung at the moement.

DreamerTheresa;1140423 said:
I'ms goinst to worsk hungovser tomorrwo, i nwo it.

Lol, oh you.

I can see who is the better drunk typer haha.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
so like ive never posted here before...

im riped!!!! just got back from the womans place.....left work at 8pm and went straight to her place....ate the pussy and partook of the of the pussy....then we went hand got sushi....then got a movie to watch.....woman gets me drunk on like 8 rum and cokes then its 1am and she starts falling asleep...sense i work 12 hour nightshift she tells me to go home lol....she gets really cranky when she gets woke up so i just left and went to walmart and got a hoagie and some jalapeno poppers....im feelin good...all sexed up.....hard to see though as my contacts are dry..

sorry im really drunk lol.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
i didnt get any head though......her damn jaw gets tired too fast :-( and she starts to drag and we all know that dragging is no good!!! i kinda got back together with my ex awhile back (the russian stripper that made me hate women)......but after her giveing me a black eye and me slapping the shit out her we are getting along just great and it feels strange cause we actually get along?!....im hungry

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
holy hell im so fucked up at this morning. took mymwife out for her 21st bday last, shes never been to club in her life. it was fucking crazy. we got some of her friends and a limo and got fucled up. there was a lot of girls kissing girls, which i like, ive got some picks too. i had to p[a7y $50 b/c my friend had on tims, i thought that was bs. but i told everybody not to where them b/c ive nevere been to club that lety people where tims. oh well it was a fun and very expensive night snce i had to pay for the limo and i payed for everybody to get in, maybe later ill p[ost some pics of girls tongueing each other. peace

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
fucked up at a weddin afterparty... Hit on the best mans girlfriend, almost got in a fight with her bf, danced with her some more, got the i'm not racist convo, *was the only black guy at the party,* Hit on a couple more woman, then everybody weeded out.

Its been a long as two nights, i haven't slept yet.
Carter, J.