Who's drunk right now!?

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Jun 10, 2006
Fresno
So I showed up at McDonalds wanting some double cheesburgers and Im like, hey let me get 3 double cheeseburgers and the person in the drive through isd al llike, hit brekfast, I was like what the fuck. I look at my clock in the Cressida and sure enough its fucking 5:25. Sp Im like what the fuck, let me get that 2 for 2 egg mcmuffin shit. Shes all like, all we have is the 2 for 3 sausage mcmyuffin with egg. So I was like alright lemme get that. But seriosuly, I got a warning parkuing ticket for supposedly parking overnight in a gated community, bitches, Im just parking here for a few hours to have some fun and tory to hit on some breezy, dont givve me one of your fake ass ticket bullshits.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Okay, so i'm drunk, but still sober enough to use a spellcheck....i'm in cider country at the moment - in the land of many a wench, and been playing pool with the landlord, knocking back as much cider as i can physically handle, not paying for it (as i'm staying here and i fixed his fridge) and laughing whilst doing it :p

Tomoorrow is a day of meat eating (sunday roast, yey!), more cider drinkung and hoping that a wench will appear and stuff my melon between her bristols :D

Although if that fails, i'll be heading to Liverpool for some nookay!

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
mmm went down to the french quarter last nightwith some coworkers last night, drank a few hurricanes, got a real good buzz on an was too tipsey to post it last night ...

yea, down here in New Orleans now working till around the 18th of May ..

Will

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Not all that wasted, but my roomate just filled the fuking sink with vomit, and clogged the shit.

"dont use the sink man"
"theres a fukin toilet 1 ft away you douche!"

god damnit.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I think my current job is going to kill me soon. being a diesel mechanic with poor pay and poor equipment doesn't work out.

sooo, I'm getting my buzz on before work. vodka and rockstar!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
just now sobering up enough to head towards work soon... 151 on pepsi all day... feel like shit and got ASE tests tomorrow night...

oh well.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
is it bad to be completely sober now, still at work with a long ways to go and been awake since 7-8am? man I need another drink.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
So yes..Im very drunk..Watching infomercials..dammit...:thumbsdow
And ive probably reponded in every thread available now...

Last edited: