Who makes these wonderful smilies?:)

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I've always wondered this, but now I'm going to ask...

Who:love: Makes:love: All:naughty: These:icon_razz Wonderful:icon_bigg Smiley :icon_surp Faces. ;)

They are friggin hilarious and I love using them...(Guess, cuz I'm goofy like that.:icon_conf )

Can I make some, too? :hs:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
A good portion of them are "stock" vBulletin. Others we've picked up around the Internet or had them donated by members.

It's very rare we add new ones, but we do on occasion.

Feel free to make them, but there's no guarantee we'll add them to the system. It's really on a case by case basis depending on if we feel the icon adds something "new" that we didn't have before.

Regards,

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on Jspec. Get those creative juices flowing. I don't think their going to use the mbc that you created though.....................;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Pokey, ninja's do not like to be laughed at. If I were you, I'd be watching my back. Never mind watching your back, you would never see them anyways. You'd just be laying down, looking up, wondering what had just happend, while you bleed to death from a chinese throwing star...............:biglaugh:

Sorry about the rambling, I get kind of sidetracked every now and then.......lol

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
lolginormous.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Who has meatloaf? I'd love some, maybe some fried potatoes, northern beans and some cornbread...........Don't forget the sweet tea.........lol

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Have these been added recently? like two weeks ago I saw them for the first time and never remembered seeing them. :boobs: :boobies: