Who from this area is going to TX2K8?

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Im curious as to who is going to TX2K8 from FL and the states along the way.

Id like to maybe get a caravan rolling if at all possible.

I BELIEVE we will have at least 2 supras going from the Tampa area. Possibly 3 or 4.

Post up if you are going, if your car is going, and where you are at and maybe we can get a caravan going and meet up with people along the way and all roll in together.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm going to be driving down towards Mobile and meeting up with ForcedTorque, Noah89t, Jugodegolf, and of course I'm going to have Da89Soup with me. Come one, come all.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
suprahero;919817 said:
I'm going to be driving down towards Mobile and meeting up with ForcedTorque, Noah89t, Jugodegolf, and of course I'm going to have Da89Soup with me. Come one, come all.

When were you guys planning on going? We were going to leave thursday morning to get to TX around a later dinner time...

we should coordinate to meet up with you guys and we all cruise in together.

are you guys driving your supras or towing or both?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Doward;919834 said:
I want to, but I doubt I'll have the Supra ready :(

With all the knowledge you posess? I'm a complete idiot and I've taken my motor out, had it bored, installed new pistons, rings, bearings, had my head reworked, assembled it, and installed into my car, worked on the transmission today and I'll have it finished tomorrow after work. I've did all of this in about three weeks. You should have plenty of time to do what ever it is you're doing...........:evil2:

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
ROFLMAO - not with 3 jobs + full time school ;)

Besides, I have to take care of other things (yes more important than the Supra - but don't let the wife know!) first, then work on the Supra as I can.

Bills > Supra, always.