who car in hampton road's

just90gs

Supramania Contributor
Jul 21, 2009
yortown Va
I have noticed a mk3 supra off of jefferson in the same parking lot almost every day. in newport news va it's got's some nice rim's. I think it's white but I'm not sure. and how many poeple in hampton raod's are there on the form.

just90gs

Supramania Contributor
Jul 21, 2009
yortown Va
well how many poeple have 7mgte's I got a motor tools and all that but don't wanna mess something up. and would like some help. I got the old motor out checked it over and the block and head was wraped good lol so I was at pick in pull with a friend to get him some stuff since the supra turned it over it turned free so I snacthed that think it like 30 mins. now I really don't know sh*t about the 7mgte motor or supra's at all. I'm very big in to dsm's. but wanna see what the car's about the factor spec's good very good.
so if anyone is up for the helping and i'll pay your gas and feed ya for some help. Or give some spare part's Idk. But I do know I need some help. I'm trying to get this thing done.
pm me if you can

Last edited:

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
just90gs;1390858 said:
I guess that mean's no well O well I get it then. No worry's it not my 1st rodeo just my 1st supra rodeo!!!!!

Whoa !! slow down there Just90 ! Just because we dont "holla" the first time you ask for something doesnt mean were pissing on you. Alot of these guys are getting ready for the up comming meet, maybe you've heard. We may just be short on time. Any way PM me and/or check us out on AUG 29th . Youll be pleasantly suprised at the number of great (helping) people.

Check "Early fall meet" in this forum.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Anyone here work at Langley? Saw your Sup rolling in through the gate Monday morning. Kitted, dark silver-ish, almost a "Nick Stonawski" look-a-like....still nice. Hope to see you around. :bigthumb:

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
Its not mine. Mine is in the garage as of now. Hey white zombie are you the one that is parked by the post office on Langley I see all the time?

p1429158_1.jpg

Last edited: