White MK3 broken down in GA Black tag with Gold letters from LO? Whats the story?

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
So the story is for the last week I have driven past a white pre 89 turbo mk3 on the side of I985 in north east Georgia. As stated it has a black tag with gold or yellow writing. I think its a Louisiana tag not sure. I am just wondering why someone would leave a turbo supra on the side of the road for a week. I am wondering if it may be stolen or if someone just does not car about it.

If anyone is missing a car by the description lets get it back to the rightful owner of if someone knows the owner and they need help with it I live about 20 mins from where it is and am a master mechanic so I can fix whatever problem. It could be just a broken down car and there may be a reason it has sat for a week but just wanting to make sure, maybe I am being paranoid but O well. Anyways all the info I really have is from driving by:

White pre 89 mk3 gray trim
with one piece spoiler turbo trapezoid light.
I think sawblades not sure.
has a canister muffler.
Stock body, bumpers and all.
Pre 89 lights.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Hey man ur a Lil late To the game, it's me Tyler from toccoa and I posted about a week or two ago if they were on here to please hit me up, I feel Sooooo bad for them Cus it's definitely out of state, another thing is that it seems to move a little each day, I've been shopping at the mall of ga almost every day since black Friday an it gets closer an closer to exit 12 every day, we need to find a way to help this person, look for my post

"broke down on 985" or something like that

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Oh and it appears to be machined sawblades, greddy exhaust, lowered, possibly turbo

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Also if it's just abandoned I call first dibs lol

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Sorry tyler I searched a bunch for any thread relating to it but could not find anything. I was searching for threads either of someone saying they were broken down or anyone else posting about it. I still have a few friends in the towing industry if it disappears I should be able to find out if it went to a tow yard. I am figuring it is turbo because of the pre89 turbo spoiler, or someone could have put a turbo spoiler on it.

Closetnet yea it sat for like 3 days before it got the tow warning sticker and its still there today. If I am correct it was first there last sunday.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
It's been there since thanksgiving and I still haven't seen the tow sticker but yea man if u can fin out where it goes if it does get gone that'd be fantastic,

It's either from Louisiana, Michigan, or Indiana, it's blue with yellow letters with one of this smoked tag covers on it

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
inb4

Yay I got another supra for free!

*gets it towed home*

Lets take a look,

*pops trunk, dead hooker*

FFS

*pops hood ::bhg::*

You couldnt have just given me two dead hookers could you...

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
leave a note on there window with a number to reach you so they can get help, thats what i did for a supra i saw sitting for a few days. they called the next day and help them put in a new waterpump. good carma points fur sure:)

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
I've looked for any change eery time I pass it, I'm bout to go to hall co courthouse and see what I can do about adoption

ABNPayne

Jul 18, 2010
Macon, GA
giterboosted;1645060 said:
I've looked for any change eery time I pass it, I'm bout to go to hall co courthouse and see what I can do about adoption

Awww, you're so sweet. "Southern Gentleman adopts orphaned Supra" LOL