White 87 Turbo 5spd -- California

SupraSaiyan2jz

Feb 10, 2007
Fremont
I've got a White 87 Supra turbo with a 5spd transmission. I bought it two years ago --engine had 210,xxx miles -- a month after i bought the car the engine blew. I was never able to get it smoged, so the the registration was never put completely under my name. a year ago i got a used block and head and was working on rebuilding it. i fininshed the engine sometime in june of last year and droped it in. the engine is in there, but nothing is quite connect yet. I don't have time for this project anymore, and i don't really know what to do with it. I don't know if i should (or even could) sell it, give it away, or junk it. i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this.. hopfully someone could help me out by taking the car off my hands.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
i have dibs lol i need a shell wicked BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil if you take it i will scream.....

hey man if it is in good conditon dont give it away... unless its to me cause ill baby it lol jk:ttiwwp:

SupraSaiyan2jz

Feb 10, 2007
Fremont
I'm a she. :nono:

I don't have the pink slip for it... it was never registered. i've spent a pretty penny on the rebuild (it's got all new bearings, gaskets, New GReddy Metal headgasket and APR Head Studs, new NGK Plugs and Wires and a few more things). I'm not trying to just give it away, but i'm not all sure that i can even sell it because of the pinkslip situation. Does anyone know if it'd be possible to sell? I think i might be stuck with this car..

--
I'll post pics a little later.. don't have time at the moment

Last edited:

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
You could possibly sell it, I'm not sure how that would work, though. you could definitely part it out though.

Let us know how much you want for the car, and post pics. I might be interested in a non-running shell for cheap.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
well u came to the right place if u wanna part it out ill take the whole car for free ill pay shipping lol

i say part it out make a penny or two

:bling:

sorry about calling u a guy????:dunno:

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
oh sorry ive been sick and outta it this whole week...

theres plenty of people who will help you get the car finished in cali

just ask around or you could part out the car if you wanna take the time to unbolt and ship parts

its really up to you u could also sell it as a parts car to someone....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Since this thread is so jarbled, and you look like you need help more than anything, I'm moving this to the general discussion...

I know this isnt a for sale ad, because there would be pics, a price and you would have a post count over 50... ;) If it ws a forsale ad, I would have to delete it... But since its not a for sale ad, its just an inquiry thread, I will move it for you to General...

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!
Fremont?

I'm in Fremont, and might be interested in taking it off your hands for a bit of cash, I need a good engine, mine just developed rod knock. I'll send you PM for details.

Oh, and since she's in Fremont, I'm closer than ANY of you, so I call dibs!!! ;)