Which country to invade next in the war on terror

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
DreamerTheresa said:
Can't totally demolish France, though. I couldn't do it morally as an artist. That, and we need to keep some of their chefs, too.

Well you really wouldn't destroy it per se...

Like the ad says, "For Sale: Surplus French army rifles, never fired, dropped once."

:evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Easy answer. Iran cannot be allowed to develop nuclear weapons. Period. It will either have to be us, or the Iraeli's. But they absolutely will have to be taken out. It would be simpler, and safer, to promote a civil war, and have their own people overthrow the madman that is currently in charge. I think we are working hard on that. Hence, the reason why you aren''t hearing alot of tough talk coming out of washington D.C. currently.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Well, Dont know about Iran, but Im pretty sure if you just said "were gonna invade a country of brown people..." you wouldnt get much complaint from most people

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
encomiast said:
I'm all for Canada :rofl:

pfft you guys tried in 1812, we ended up burnin down the white house. :2ar15: :biglaugh:

but yea, definately some uhm... odd people in that vid... kinda scary

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
theWeezL said:
Well, Dont know about Iran, but Im pretty sure if you just said "were gonna invade a country of brown people..." you wouldnt get much complaint from most people

Iranians aren't really "brown" people. They're Persian, mostly olive/ fair skin european looking. That would have nothing to do with my decision anyways. If it were a fanatical "white" nation that was as much of a threat, then they would be at the top of the list!:icon_surp

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
DreamerTheresa said:
And I'm sure you make the best fish & chips and blood pudding ANYWHERE! :icon_bigg

Actually it's called black pudding!!!!:biglaugh:

But you laugh at the fish and chips.......................I am in an interview process with the largest and best known Chippy in the Country!!!!! (as managment not chief fryer!!!!!)

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Iran...those losers saying out loud to wipe out Israel and for Americans and other to convert to Islam and follow God's path. Why does thier president think that he and he lone with his countrymen follow God's will?

Australia will always fight along side US...They have the ANZUs treaty....
Aussies, Kiwis and Yanks fighting together.

I think US sees Australia as the sheriff of the Pacific...I read that in the news.

Cheers,
Roy

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
tte said:
Iran...those losers saying out loud to wipe out Israel and for Americans and other to convert to Islam and follow God's path. Why does thier president think that he and he lone with his countrymen follow God's will?

I just watched the Hollywood production of Flight93 that came out on DVD. At one point in the story, the passengers were praying to "god" and the hijackers were praying to "god"

...made me stop to think....

for the sake of not wanting to start another 45page religious discussion, I'll leave it at that.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
theWeezL said:
The amount of pigment in ones skin has no bearing on their standing with us. Even though the left clearly wants it that way.

The Axis of evil was correctly identified after 9-11. Iran, Iraq, and North Korea.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
You guys laugh about France, but seriously you know why they planted trees along the main streets?

So the Germans will have shade to march in..

I think we should not pick a country, but target the religion that's the problem. (Or at least the zelot's in that religion without any remorse whatsoever.)

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
Nick M said:
The amount of pigment in ones skin has no bearing on their standing with us.
Uhm... I think that was the whole point of WeezL's comment... but thanks for explaining the obvious :D

Let's not turn this into another dead serious political thread. Just try to have some fun.