where does this go? immidiate help please. installing motor now!

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
sorry for the terrible picture. its from myphone. i think this goes on one of the nipples on the power steering pump

sm_photo_missing.jpg

let me know asap which ends go where!

thanks!

-Tyler

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
it goes over the timing belt cover along the front of the engine.

one end hooks to the p/s nipple, for idle up, and the other end hooks onto the vacuum tree on the intake manifold.

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
ok thanks guys. so do i hook it up to the p/s nipple and then run it down by like the bottom or up on top of the timing cover? im having trouble visualizing where it goes? anyone got a pic or anything? we cant seem to see anything. we have it on the p/s idle up but cant find where and how it goes up to the intake manifold tree?

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
ok thanks guys. so do i hook it up to the p/s nipple and then run it down by like the bottom or up on top of the timing cover? im having trouble visualizing where it goes? anyone got a pic or anything? we cant seem to see anything. we have it on the p/s idle up but cant find where and how it goes up to the intake manifold tree?

try and find where the bolts go, it'll help you figure out where to put the line.

I'll go through my computer see if I have any pics....

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
ok. thanks. can someone give me a detailed description of which end goes where on the p/s nipple and where is the vaccuum tree?

get on aim, I have a picture to send you

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I think I left my off when I had my engine out. I have had no problems.

Also left this disconnected in my MKII and 6m with no problems.