Wheelnuts...

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
if there are any other supras in your area, go pull a 'dad' on em and take one of their nuts. especially if they frequent SF...

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Lol - not a bad idea - although the rarity of Supra's in the UK kinda discounts that theory. I doubt that a wheelnut has come off - i called his bluff earlier on and he started going on about the wheel being warped and the hub being damaged etc etc - so i know he's lying.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
You said you were running the "sawblade" rims - and these rims are also in your avatar picture.

The "center cap" on the sawblades do leave your nuts exposed so it would not have to pass "through" anything and could have easily come off during routine driving - they always say to recheck your nuts after X miles of driving to make sure.

The "nuts" for the "sawblade" rims are different than regular ones because of the cap design. They were made to be more decorative and have a closed end design that is much more visually appealing than the typical open end design (used on the 5 spoke MkIII and MkIV rims BTW).

I have an extra "closed end" wheelnut (20 actually) that I don't use any more. The only problem is it would likely cost you close to the £35 to get one shipped over there (FedEx shows about $50 for shipping on a very rough - quick - quote).

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
bryank said:
Hey Kai,

I have stacks of standard sawblade nuts lol
-- pm me your address and i'll post you a couple FOC :icon_bigg

Cheers,

Bryan

Same here bro. And USPS shipping might break $5 on this item.
dont worry we got u covered.
and sounds like ur dad is full of shit.
find someone on here that lives in the UK and can leave it at their place or a friend. either or you need to get the car away from him. hes going to fuck it up. and ur not going to be happy.

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
D34DC311 said:
Same here bro. And USPS shipping might break $5 on this item.
dont worry we got u covered.
and sounds like ur dad is full of shit.
find someone on here that lives in the UK and can leave it at their place or a friend. either or you need to get the car away from him. hes going to fuck it up. and ur not going to be happy.

LOL I am in the UK :) On the south coast..

Oh and i don't think missing one wheel nut will cause any problems, unless he's been off-roading it.. the hub centre takes most of the force.. and i don't know anyone who's bent a sawblade unless in a crash, or it's been dropped out of an airplane lol

Kai, where abouts are you? could ask a few of the uk club if anyone can babysit for you?

Cheers,

Bryan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
bryank said:
LOL I am in the UK :) On the south coast..

Oh and i don't think missing one wheel nut will cause any problems, unless he's been off-roading it.. the hub centre takes most of the force.. and i don't know anyone who's bent a sawblade unless in a crash, or it's been dropped out of an airplane lol

Kai, where abouts are you? could ask a few of the uk club if anyone can babysit for you?

Cheers,

Bryan

Woo woo thats even better.
+1 for you.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Already booked myself on the next Ryanair flight to go pick up my ride - i'm going to have it for myself, and damn the affordability - its half the fun of supra ownership - being skint ;)

Bryan - cheers dude....whats FOC though?

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Well, i'm unemployed now, and no longer a student. So i'm living with mum temporarily until i can either a) find money b) rob a bank c) find somewhere back in the UK to live :aigo:

Much prefer to have my Supra with me once more....

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
Kai said:
Already booked myself on the next Ryanair flight to go pick up my ride - i'm going to have it for myself, and damn the affordability - its half the fun of supra ownership - being skint ;)

Bryan - cheers dude....whats FOC though?

FOC - Free Of Charge :D

Got your PM. will get them in the post tomorrow :)

cheers,

Bryan