Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Cheating Modz

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Jacob

the overkillist
Feb 11, 2007
East Coast USA
I am glad that I put the 3rd option there makes me feel like a contributing member :D

I almost voted turkey cuz they taste great .. . but I don't play with my food.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
My girlfriend just got a kitten about 1 month ago.

Very clean pet...pees and craps only in the litter box only or outside...NEVER INSIDE!. Did not need to train it, once it saw the littler box it knew what that was for. Very energetic and playful.

My sister's cat was cool. He would wake her up if someone is at the door or if the iron is left on....He would smell the buring smell. He does stupid stuff too like climb the roof of my parent's 2 storey house and jump on birds flying by in the air and catch them and bring them inside to show to us.
That was his way to show us that he needed us to give him food otherwise he will prey on the birds...lol... He didnt kill them though.

Plus whenever my brother and I worked on our supras he would come and sit on the engine and watch us or if we crawled under the car, he would come under too and watch.

Cheers,
Roy

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
tte said:
My girlfriend just got a kitten about 1 month ago.

Very clean pet...pees and craps only in the litter box only or outside...NEVER INSIDE!. Did not need to train it, once it saw the littler box it knew what that was for. Very energetic and playful.

My sister's cat was cool. He would wake her up if someone is at the door or if the iron is left on....He would smell the buring smell. He does stupid stuff too like climb the roof of my parent's 2 storey house and jump on birds flying by in the air and catch them and bring them inside to show to us.
That was his way to show us that he needed us to give him food otherwise he will prey on the birds...lol... He didnt kill them though.

Plus whenever my brother and I worked on our supras he would come and sit on the engine and watch us or if we crawled under the car, he would come under too and watch.

Cheers,
Roy

I want your cat =D. The cats we have live under our shed :1zhelp:, but i love my pet though (Squirrel)

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
cats rule. i have a cat named boost. she sleeps on my back or next to me. its really off because she is just like a turbo..... does nothing for a while then finially she spools and tears around the place like shes on crack. shes in dallas currently :( i miss her

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Wills7MGTE said:
I will say this once, I FUCKING HATE CATS!!!!!!! I hate all the dumbass pictures of them that are not funny and never have been.

seriouscathc9.jpg

Thx to the guy who posted this :p (Somewhere in SM)