whats up eh!!

Crazy_Tycoon

Jan 29, 2009
Abbotsford BC
JimR;1251352 said:
As close to the intake manifold as you can get. For example... put a three way T on the line that comes off the back of the air intake chamber, and put your sensor right next to that.

thanks for the advice, much appreciated...lots of love for my car but not the know how, feel like I'm a newlywed all over again, I want to hit it all the time so bad, but I'm unsure as to how to keep it happy :naughty:

Crazy_Tycoon

Jan 29, 2009
Abbotsford BC
GrimJack;1252478 said:
Hmm... we might be able to get some guys to pop by and help check it out. There are quite a few of us around. Bit of a drive out from Richmond for me, but not so bad from Chilliwack for Don.

If you get guys to come out I'll so make it worth the drive...BBQ style :biglaugh:

Crazy_Tycoon

Jan 29, 2009
Abbotsford BC
Frankenstien;1258209 said:
^ don't you mean running properly?
BTW Abby is technically only a 5 min drive for me.

yah you got it, running properly...5 min drive..well hey help a buddy out you don't know and have never met :1zhelp:

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
Good chance I'm free sometime this weekend. What times work for you? If all goes according to plan, I'll be dynoing my car sometime saturday in langley and looking at turbos the same day in abby. I'm going to be working a few hours on Sunday (hopefully in the morning) so there's a decent chance I'll be free sunday afternoon/evening.

I have one condition though, I won't wrench on a car outside this time of year so you've gotta have a garage or shop (preferably heated) to wrench in.