What's on your clipboard?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Having a bit of a laugh with this on another forum I am on.

So, reply to thread, Ctrl + V and let us see!!!!

Here's mine:

Goal Can this Goal be Fully Achieved?

To ascertain the most effective use of your assets pre retirement.

To have sufficient retirement income to meet your everyday expenditure needs.

To structure your assets for maximum tax efficiency.

To be able to meet expenditure needs in retirement without the need to sell assets.

To ensure access to liquid funds so that you are able to handle emergencies or other capital requirements that may arise from time to time

To develop an investment portfolio consistent with a ‘growth’ investor risk profile.

To select an investment portfolio that does not require your active day-to-day personal involvement.
To protect the value of your investments from the impact of taxation and inflation.

To implement an efficient and disciplined process for the ongoing management of your portfolio.

Boring work stuffs!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
alrighty then...

"So the Supra in the game is the 4th gen, which is the newest and last model that Toyota ever released. Ah well.

That being said, the car handles well, but in stock form. As soon as I upped the power, and upgraded the suspension, the car handled horribly. I do not have the suspension tuning down, though."

I was going to post this on PS3trophies.com under the Need for Speed: Shift walkthrough thread. The MK4 is available as part of a DLC package, and people recommend it as a drift car.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
This portfolio has an emphasis on growth in asset value rather than producing income for expenditure requirements. However this may still include high yielding assets such as industrial shares and listed property trusts. The relatively high exposure to shares and property will mean frequent fluctuations in the value of the portfolio with negative total returns likely to occur, on average, at least once every five to seven years.

Fuck, I am boring.

Work stuffs again.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Noel S------- worked as a freelance writer for my company, researching and writing product descriptions for internet retail sites. The job consists of being given a list of products to research via the web, and translating that information into engaging, informative descriptions that meet our client's detailed website specifications.

Noel approached her job seriously (in my experience, this is sometimes rare in freelancing situations). She was very adept at managing her time so that she could meet deadlines with ease. Freelancing, by its nature, requires a lot of independence and self-motivation, and Noel was a pro at pacing herself and putting the deadlines before all else. She was endlessly professional, yet personable; communication with her was always a pleasure.

It's my understanding that, before I brought her into this position, Noel had never done writing of this kind before. This work has a steep learning curve at times. We have specific rules on style, tone, word counts, keyword/ SEO optimization, and more. Noel was excellent at absorbing and applying all of these rules while still putting her own "spin" on the work and keeping it interesting.

One of her greatest strengths was that she genuinely wanted to understand her job; if she didn't know the answer to a question that came up, she would actively attempt to locate the answer herself before approaching me to confirm it, and she absorbed all explanations without a problem. If you explained something to her once, she remembered it and applied it again next time the issue came up. That may sound simple, but considering the volume of information that was thrown at her at times, it was an impressive skill and made her stand out among my other writers.

I chose to work with Noel because I had seen her writing before in other genres, and noticed that it was lively and intelligent. She surpassed my expectations when it came to applying this skill to our product descriptions; her work was well-researched, informative, interesting to read, and she never fell back on "buzz words" or cliches. This work can be tedious at times, but Noel never took shortcuts or attempted to produce anything less than top quality results. Based on her writing skill, her adaptability, her professionalism, and her sense of responsibility, I would recommend her as an employee without hesitation.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need further information.
Brenda P---
b---@gmail.com
----555-5555

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

^----

It's embarrassing, but yeah, that's what was on my clipboard, because I was copying it into the appropriate section of the online application for a full-time shot at my current job.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Xbox Customer Support Service Request ID #: 1126117611

We would like to inform you that your console has been shipped and is on its way back to you!

You should receive the console within the next 7 days.