Whats everyone thankful for?

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
So today is thanksgiving. what is everyone grateful to have in their lives?

me i am thankful for the friends that i have and my family. but in a close second is my supra and my job,to help me pay for her

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
??supra said:
So today is thanksgiving. what is everyone grateful to have in their lives?

me i am thankful for the friends that i have and my family. but in a close second is my supra and my job,to help me pay for her
exactly what you said...but throw my musical talent in there as well, also that i have a roof over my head

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
nothin, i take all my crap for granted.
I truthfully can say, i really have yet to be thankful.
Ive got talents so i put them to good use, helping people a lot, but i see nothing out of it, i really feel like im just runnin on quick sand.

91SupraTurbo

soldd
Nov 18, 2005
Templeton, MA
I'm thankful for my job, the roof over my head and my 6 month old son. O yea also that big thing with four wheels on it sitting in the back of my "father-in-laws" auto shop. I think it's a supra or one of those things

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
That I have a good loving family, and that my body works properly.

Seriously, I see some of the people who don't have hands and fingers etc etc that don't work correctly and Im so thankful that my stuff works the way its supposed to.

Oh and FOOD! I love food.

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
I'm thankful for the hackers that made the mod chip I put in my Xbox. Those guys RULE! I'm also thankful for the Yuengling brewing company for making such a wonderful product. I'm thankful to Timex for making some kick ass watches. I've had this "expedition" for 4 years now and haven't even changed the battery. I'm thankful to Al Gore for inventing the internet and providing me with lesbian pr0n 24 hours a day. Oh, and I'm thankful for my parents gettin it on so many years ago, and making me. Thats a good thing, even though its also pretty nasty. And I gotta thank Yuengling one more time.
Happy Thanksgiving!