what up...

S

SMS19

My name is Cody and i own a 2000 Ford Zx2 and a 1987 Bmw 325e.

My zx2:kemanized intake, dumped stock exhaust, knocker mod, and im waiting on parts from my sponsor for this car.

My bmw: it doesnt run as of right now but im either gonna get a 325i engine for it...or just find another 325i and buy it then scrap my 325e. I want a turbo highway beast!!

I have always had a love for both the mk3 and mk4 supras so i figured i would join up on here and learn some more about them....plus if the bmw project falls thru im gonna try to get an mk3 as my next project.

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
kwnate said:
Welcome! What exactly is a knocker mod?

did a quick google search.. looks like its just to disconnect a sensor.. apparently it evens out the power band.. but u have to run higher octane? idk thats what i got outta the info i read.. lost the link though :nono:

S

SMS19

Yes the "knocker mod"...is just the knock sensor unplugged....it adds a little bit of hp and helps with throttle response...but yes you have to run 91octane or higher. I wouldnt recommend doing on your turbo mk3....because zx2s are n/a and i dont know how the 7m would react to this mod.