What speakers to get also what about the connectors?

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
7.3 babe ....intake, 5in exhaust, dp tuner and some other mods. I spent to much money on that truck I was gunna make it 500hp but then I got the supra and well that's my go fast car...the truck goes pretty good for 7,000 pounds I still beat little ricers with it

Nothing like the new diesels. With a exhaust, chip and intake there putting down over 600 hp and over 1,000 pounds of torque on daily drivers and work truck... Stupid fast for a 7,000 pound truck

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Yeah I have the 6-oh-shit, but once I got all the kinks worked out its stupid fast for a vehicle the size of a small building lol. Intake, 4" dual exhaust (no cats), and SCT iTSX gets it up and movin

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
Ya I was looking at tradeing mine for a 6.0 they sound nasty and move like stink when tuned... The thing with the 6.0 is if it's not been bulletproofed yet you gutta be ready to drop 4,000 on it when it blows.. But once there fixed there great engines

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
I know a guy out here who works for Ford, did all my studs, gasket, cleaned turbo, installed oil cooler, EGR delete, and replaced an injector for me for just over $4k, he is the PowerStroke whisperer around these parts ;) had it all done in 4 days

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Amen to both lol, the blonde says I can't do anything else to the Supra once it's running for a long time. So it's on to the PowerStroke again, problem is that I don't know what else to do to it aside from finish buying black interior panels... :/

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Lol thanks bro
Hey Z, are you on the truck forums at all? I'm on all of them but nobody gets on them like here, it's really disappointing that the truck community isn't as tight as the Supra community

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Maybe that's it, all I know is you can post something and three days later you will only have 5 views. Here when you post something you get a shit load of views and prob a dozen responses... Guess not everybody can be as cool as Supra owners lol